Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, not a clue mate haha. I bought it off of someone else as part of a set with two other figures. All I've done is update the headsculpt since buying it. Wish I knew more about the suit myself so I could possibly upgrade it for a reasonable price without the possibility of ending up with the same one lol

You really dont need wide shoulders for a suited figure. It always looks to bulky. I regular or narrow shoulder body would be better.

was a quick search for TTM18, didn't realize. I go with regular for Bruce personally. Sorry to anyone who may of ordered through that link

was a quick search for TTM18, didn't realize. I go with regular for Bruce personally. Sorry to anyone who may of ordered through that link

Honestly a TTL 2.0 is perfect for a suited figure. Here's mine...

93491136.png

^^ In your dreams. ^^ :rotfl Sorry. Just playing. But serious though, good luck. It took me a year to acutally find something i liked.

ok i'll try to have in mind for my evening dream program...:lol
I have the medicom suit...but i really like this too!

Ordered a ZY Black suit, Striped tie, Shiny ACI shoes, Narrow shoulder TT, DX01 cop belt and have a imaresqd1 Wayne head and DX12 head coming.

Got my TDK party Wayne sorted :yess:

Ordered a ZY Black suit, Striped tie, Shiny ACI shoes, Narrow shoulder TT, DX01 cop belt and have a imaresqd1 Wayne head and DX12 head coming.

Got my TDK party Wayne sorted :yess:

Post pics when it's all together. I almost bought the ZY black suit but it look as if the sleeves were too long.

Post pics when it's all together. I almost bought the ZY black suit but it look as if the sleeves were too long.

I have the ZY Toys suit ( I posted pics several pages back) and the sleeves weren't too long. My pose has one hand in a pocket and the other up holding batarangs so the sleeve length doesn't come into play all that much.

I have the ZY Toys suit ( I posted pics several pages back) and the sleeves weren't too long. My pose has one hand in a pocket and the other up holding batarangs so the sleeve length doesn't come into play all that much.

Can you quote the pics? :wave

I'm planning on having my Wayne posed with hands in pockets too, so really, sleeves wont bother me either

Edit: Found them :) Page 145

Last edited:
@Da_rambler20. I remember now. IMO I though that the suit jacket was too long and the sleeves I couldn't tell since the arms were bent. Not trying to hate on your BW bash just happier with my ACI suit.

I need to post a full body photo. Ill try to get to it tonight.

@Da_rambler20. I remember now. IMO I though that the suit jacket was too long and the sleeves I couldn't tell since the arms were bent. Not trying to hate on your BW bash just happier with my ACI suit.

I need to post a full body photo. Ill try to get to it tonight.

No worries. To each their own....and their budget.:wink1:

Back