• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Hall of Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHS2054

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Custom IM3 HOA are now available for pre order. Pre Order Starts Now and Will Run until March 31, 2017. I will collected money for the orders the week of March 27, 2017. Hall of Armors will be unpainted, unglued, and no lights will be included. I am just offering these as a kit. They will be made from Expanded PVC.

If I get a minimum order of 7 I will offer these for $85.00 a Piece plus Shipping.
If I get a total order of 14 I will offer these for $80.00 a Piece plus Shipping.
If I get a total order of 21 I will offer these for $77.00 a Piece Plus Shipping.
If I get a total order of 28 I will offer these for $75.00 a Piece Plus Shipping.
If I get a total order of 35 I will offer these for $74.00 a Piece Plus Shipping.
If I get a total order of 42 I will offer these for $73.00 a Piece Plus Shipping.

They can come in two sizes 14” wide x 20” Tall which is big enough to Fit the Mark 38 Igor.
and 14” wide x 18 Tall which will Fit the normal sized Armors.

Please PM Me with your contact Info and Be sure to include what size you want and how many you want.
I will start a list and keep it updated to let everyone know how many are being ordered so everyone will know what the price is for each one.

Last edited:
Back