• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Figure Display Shelves: TAKING NEW ORDERS

Now your just showing off with the drawer addition Coco...I kid, your work is as usual terrific.

Wow these are amazing.

I've not read back through the whole 119 pages but is it even feasible to ship these international??

Awesome work buddy they are simply unbelievable

Neil

Now your just showing off with the drawer addition Coco...I kid, your work is as usual terrific.

If you've got flaunt it, right? :wink1:

:lol

Wow these are amazing.

I've not read back through the whole 119 pages but is it even feasible to ship these international??

Awesome work buddy they are simply unbelievable

Neil

Thanks, Neil! :rock I've shipped very few out of the country because the shipping is usually high due to the weight and size.

How's it coming Coco? I'm starting to get excited. :)

Thanks, Neil! :rock I've shipped very few out of the country because the shipping is usually high due to the weight and size.

No worries man, credit it where it's due & all credit there they look phenomenal...even the missus was impressed & she gets annoyed with having anything on display ;) lol

I expected as much :(

Shame as 2 of the Double DX one's with the drawers would be awesome.
I don't suppose you know a price to the UK just out of interest?

Keep up the awesome work :hi5:

Neil

I'm gonna use the 2 PF shelves for my to 1/4 scale Bats. They are ready and waiting, and I can see them flanking my detolfs with my minds eye. :D

How's it coming Coco? I'm starting to get excited. :)

It should be done next week. :rock It is just one that I'm making you, right?

No worries man, credit it where it's due & all credit there they look phenomenal...even the missus was impressed & she gets annoyed with having anything on display ;) lol

I expected as much :(

Shame as 2 of the Double DX one's with the drawers would be awesome.
I don't suppose you know a price to the UK just out of interest?

Keep up the awesome work :hi5:

Neil

Thanks, and I'll see if I can get a rough shipping estimate for you.

These look great.

Thanks, Gage!

Haha me too but my PFs are no where near shipping so I can wait so I don't just have wall shelves hanging there all lonely and what not :lol

But...but they look good even empty. :dunno

Coco did USPS give you a delivery date when you shipped? I don't want to miss the delivery :lol

Can't believe I haven't seen this thread before. Great work! I'll definitely order some from you for my custom Punishers. Can you tell me how much it is to usually ship these total cost here in the US?

Here's my prototype Avengers shelf. The plan is to hang another shelf directly below it with just a backer board and drawer, no poster, to hold the rest of the crew. I'll be tweaking the look a little but some have asked about this shelf so you can kinda get the idea from this one.

Can't believe I haven't seen this thread before. Great work! I'll definitely order some from you for my custom Punishers. Can you tell me how much it is to usually ship these total cost here in the US?

Thanks! It just depends on the shelf size, amount and location.

It should be done next week. :rock It is just one that I'm making you, right?

Yep! One to match this one please:

IMG_6740crop.jpg

The texturing you do is cool, but I prefer the plain black look.

Here's a copy/paste of the dimensions from the PM conversation:

Hight: 25"

Width: 12"

Shelf Width: 11 3/4 "

Depth (to the front corners of the shelf): 10"

The shelf curves out to about another inch in depth at the center.

:duff

But...but they look good even empty. :dunno

:lol they do...they look like a fancy frame/plaque w/o the figure there

The texturing you do is cool, but I prefer the plain black look.

it is an I was originally going to go for the plain black as well until I saw how nice the greyish textured went with a nice blue superman in front :D

dude that avengers shelf is slick

Thanks, E! :rock

Yep! One to match this one please:

Got it. Thanks for the pic and dimensions again.

:lol they do...they look like a fancy frame/plaque w/o the figure there

it is an I was originally going to go for the plain black as well until I saw how nice the greyish textured went with a nice blue superman in front :D

Yeah, I prefer the textured and glazed for most of my stuff too. The black looks really classy as well and I've made a bunch that way.

Back