• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Figure Display Shelves: TAKING NEW ORDERS

They look great Coco! Really glad you are rocking Stark display shelves now :D

Which poster did you go with for mine if I may ask? :D

I'm diggin' the poster that's with Mechanic Tony but you can pick whichever you'd like.

Oooh, looking forward to it. :rock

How much for something like Yankees?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, Fiend! That exact stand is $45.

Well, my DX Triple turned into more of a Double. I originally intended this to hold three figures and two 6x9 posters but it looked better like this. It still can hold up to three posters but the figures pretty much cover them up.

I do like the drawer though. Gonna redesign this one's backer board and add a little more depth to the drawer.

Looks great Coco!

3 figs would display there fine imo. I think if you added a touch of height to the back you'd get a pretty good view of 2 posters on it as well. :)

Yeah, you're right. I think I'll go ahead and do the Art Deco backdrop on this one and keep it to one 6x9 poster in the center up high. That way a third figure won't hide much of the poster.

The drawer idea is great. Do all the shelves have that or was this something new?

I did the drawer once over a year ago and always wanted to do it again. It isn't cost effective but I love keeping all the bits right there with the figures.

These shelves are built and ready to ship:

DX Double with 6x9 poster

$55

DX Double extra wide with drawer and up to three 6x9 posters

$55

Deluxe Single

$45

Last edited:

The DX double is only 4 dollars more than a deluxe single? Hmm what's the width of the double Coco? :lol

They look awesome btw!

The DX double is only 4 dollars more than a deluxe single? Hmm what's the width of the double Coco? :lol

They look awesome btw!

Thanks!

It's 15'' wide and, like the one with a drawer, that's a prototype so it's specially priced...for now. :D

Back