• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Figure Display Shelves: TAKING NEW ORDERS

UPDATE:

Cabel7 your two Triples are done and all I need to do next is prepare your posters.

Lukewm yours is built, painted and glazed.

Xphilx, I'm going to box yours up and get it ready to ship next week.

Maglor, your PF stand is all ready to box up and ship next week.

Thanks guys! :rock

UPDATE:

Cabel7 your two Triples are done and all I need to do next is prepare your posters.

Lukewm yours is built, painted and glazed.

Xphilx, I'm going to box yours up and get it ready to ship next week.

Maglor, your PF stand is all ready to box up and ship next week.

Thanks guys! :rock

Lol I just sent ya a pm about my stand lol. Just pm me when ur ready to ship it and ill pay the rest of what I owe you. Thanks again for making this for me

Lol I just sent ya a pm about my stand lol. Just pm me when ur ready to ship it and ill pay the rest of what I owe you. Thanks again for making this for me

How dare you hassle me with your unnecessary PMs! :lol

Yeah, I was letting the sealer dry over the weekend before I box it up. Tomorrow I'll hopefully have time to package it.

Thanks Phil! :duff

Awesome to read on the progress. Thinking of what posters to use. Not a fan of the Robert D Jr iron man III visual pics at all. At all. I'm leaning towards iron war machine and IM 42 pics. One small problem: don't have any. Ha. Both figures are on order and should be arriving in Q1. Any suggestions on posters possible?

Deposit incoming shortly on my other two brother !

Holy Crap !

Awesome to read on the progress. Thinking of what posters to use. Not a fan of the Robert D Jr iron man III visual pics at all. At all. I'm leaning towards iron war machine and IM 42 pics. One small problem: don't have any. Ha. Both figures are on order and should be arriving in Q1. Any suggestions on posters possible?

That's a tough one. I dig the IM3 with poster with Tony crouching and his ruined house in the background. Are you putting War Machine or Iron Patriot on the shelf?

Deposit incoming shortly on my other two brother !

Holy Crap !

Hubba,hubba, hubba! Money, money, money. Who do you love?!

That's a tough one. I dig the IM3 with poster with Tony crouching and his ruined house in the background. Are you putting War Machine or Iron Patriot on the shelf

War Machine. I can't wait for Patriot to come so I'm going with War Machine.

War Machine. I can't wait for Patriot to come so I'm going with War Machine.

I had a heck of a time finding a poster for War Machine before. Never really found anything too spectacular but I'll search again for yours.

Back