Custom Deckard info and Order thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, it looks like his shoes are brown, not black. (atleast, from your screenshot).

What do other people think?

I think they are black. That screen shot looks like the color is a little off. But they could be brown.

EDIT: Actually, after watching that scene, they do look brown.

Last edited:
I brightened up the screen shot so you could see the vent holes a little better. They are definatly black but are pretty dirty in the movie hence the brownish appearance. Shipping is expensive from them but its not so bad if 3 or 4 people combine their order.

Thanks,
Ryan

Thanks Ryan. Well, if people are interested in buying the shoes, and live in the US, I could arrange a bulk order, and then ship to the individuals at whatever the shipping cost would be.

I probably couldn't justify ordering these shoes on my own, but a bulk order could work better. Let me know.

Ok here is the scoop guys. Finally some good news on the catch up front. The end of the crazy work schedule is in sight (even though I am posting this update from a hotel room as we speak :lol) Today is the last retofit for November which leave only one store to retro fit in December but the best news is I get to take 10 days off the week of Nov 16th what this means is I can finally finish my new workshop and push out these long over due orders. Everyone has been great with there patience on this project and I am glad it is almost there. :D A few weeks ago our one and only sculptor extraordinaire, Spenser made a vistit to the Voyeur Labs and got to check out everyones Deckard gear first hand (along with a few other projects :naughty). Since he was the first person to see them in hand and was pleased it meant alot!

Thanks again to all,
Ryan

:D A few weeks ago our one and only sculptor extraordinaire, Spenser made a vistit to the Voyeur Labs and got to check out everyones Deckard gear first hand.

Yes indeed I did, it was a sight to see all of those outfits in their separate little piles. And they did look great, I’m sure you guys are going to be extremely pleased with them.

Back