Custom Deckard info and Order thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes indeed I did, it was a sight to see all of those outfits in their separate little piles. And they did look great, I’m sure you guys are going to be extremely pleased with them.

:rock :rock :rock

P.S., I just watched the 'Final Cut' of BR again this weekend, so I'm extremely STOKED for Deckard!!! I also pre-ordered the Brother Productions Batty to display with him! :D

Hey guys, I'm sure Ryan will post here soon. I'm sure these sets are going out very, very soon too. He did say he was aiming for 'end November', but to be fair, that was JUST yesterday! :D

I know he's in the midst of setting up his new studio, so I'm sure once that's all organized and Ryan has the space he needs to move around and keep things more organized, I'm sure we'll hear from him more often around here! :rock

Yep. Everything Indiana Fett said was true. I totally ran out of room in the space I was working and built a new shop from the ground up. It took a little longer (and cost more than planned) but it will make life (and custom work so much easier) I was able to take last week off of work like I planned and I did get to work alot toward finishing up the Deckard pieces. I have all of the clothing tailored at this point (finally!) And the hold up I was having was about the holsters. I had mentioned them before about how I wanted to have the best product possible so what I did was look into having them die-cut/stamped rather than hand made and so far the test results were way better than planned. I am going to check on the progress of this today and will post and update later tonight with firmer details. Once I get the pieces back all I have to do is leather dye them and they should be good to go. As for the new shop I totally designed it to be a start to finish work shop. It has two seperate rooms one for rough work (cutting and sanding) and a sealed back room for painting, casting and finishing. I am really looking forward to this because now that my real (day) job has eased up, I will have a new area to take on some of the next great projects I have lined up. Thanks to everyone for the kind words and support on this. We are almost there.

Thanks to all,
Ryan

Hey guys, I'm sure Ryan will post here soon. I'm sure these sets are going out very, very soon too. He did say he was aiming for 'end November', but to be fair, that was JUST yesterday! :D

I know he's in the midst of setting up his new studio, so I'm sure once that's all organized and Ryan has the space he needs to move around and keep things more organized, I'm sure we'll hear from him more often around here! :rock

Just to be fair, these were promised to be in our hands by the end of November. You can go back and read that, Indiana Fett.

Thanks for the update Ryan. No problem, we can be patient and continue waiting. Well, at least I speak for myself.

Can't wait for your new shop to be done so we can start commissioning more projects from you!

Last edited:
That's great news Ryan! Are you going to be giving tours of your workshop? If so, where do I sign up?! :D

Can't wait to see Deckard bro. I have no doubt that it is going to be outstanding.

That's great news Ryan! Are you going to be giving tours of your workshop? If so, where do I sign up?! :D

Can't wait to see Deckard bro. I have no doubt that it is going to be outstanding.

Sure anytime. :lol Nothing is more frustrating than having tons of plans and project on going , then having to spend an hour moving crap around to finally work on it. That plus work being so crazy the last several months. I hated not being able to hang out and post as much as I used to. But all that is changing now :D I am hooking up wireless internet to my shop tonight. Unfortunatly it has been getting cold at nights here and I just now got power ran to the shop. Oh well another week or so my wife may never see me again :lol

Sure anytime. :lol Nothing is more frustrating than having tons of plans and project on going , then having to spend an hour moving crap around to finally work on it. That plus work being so crazy the last several months. I hated not being able to hang out and post as much as I used to. But all that is changing now :D I am hooking up wireless internet to my shop tonight. Unfortunatly it has been getting cold at nights here and I just now got power ran to the shop. Oh well another week or so my wife may never see me again :lol

:rotfl

My wife may never see me either as I'll be GLUED to your updates. Hope you install a 24 hour webcam. :lol

Great news Ryan!
Glad to hear your new shop will make life easier for ya. Looking forward to all the cool stuff you'll be working on.

MOLA ?

Im tryin to scan through these posts, but I dont see it, was there an update on the Mola's ?

MOLA ?

Im tryin to scan through these posts, but I dont see it, was there an update on the Mola's ?

Always when we ask an update on the Deckard clothes, there's someone asking for that goddamned Mola! You guys should get your own Mola updates thread! :lol

Anyway, still waiting on the Deckard clothes update.

Back