Custom Cillian Murphy HS from Maximus-Miniatures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I contacted them a week or so ago, here was their reply:
"We have plans to make the "Batman: Begins" version of Cillian in about 1-2 month. Some major changes would be brought into the sculpt, he will be quite aggressive and stern, the haircut will be movie accurate too. Head will be designed with neck to fit HT TT bodies. Please, stay in touch, the thread in the "customs creation" section will be created once we'll done with this one.
And I'll let you know when to be ready." So....we WILL have a Crane sculpt soon. I am looking forward to this one, I am sure it will be amazing! Thanks for your help El_maria4i :)

"We have plans to make the "Batman: Begins" version of Cillian in about 1-2 month. Some major changes would be brought into the sculpt, he will be quite aggressive and stern, the haircut will be movie accurate too. Head will be designed with neck to fit HT TT bodies. Please, stay in touch, the thread in the "customs creation" section will be created once we'll done with this one.

As this will be my 3rd Jonathan Crane sculpt, I think I can safely say the third time will be the charm. With each sculpt I've bought, the likeness improves and this is the best yet. Looking forward to seeing this "aggressive" look.

Few more pics
;)

f4f5eb44b4b8.jpg

~~~
21f3b57aeee0.jpg

I need a beer! ;) . Looks awesome el_maria4I, congrats. I can't wait for the Crane version :D

Hi, im just wondering is this thread dead? i love these Murphy sculpts and i'm wondering if the Crane version is available yet?

Nope, it's fine. At least I'm here, as a proud owner :)
I guess Crane's or Capa's versions are both available for purchase, you should contact M&M's team (see here). Perhaps you'd wait for an answer alittle bit, 'cause it's vacations time and guys do check their e-mail, but not on everyday basis.
Good luck!

Back