Custom Cabinet(s) Time : )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Cabinet Time : )

He doesn’t show process of making tracks I don’t think.

He doesn’t but it looks like a custom wood track. He probably used a router for the bottom of the door and the same router bit for a piece of 3/4 track.

This is high level cabinet making. Fun stuff though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest addition to the Avengers cube:

67540895_10214520882682392_2182971914794827776_n.jpg

67494239_10214520885002450_2510700742935838720_o.jpg

Custom Cabinet Time

have you found all the mod tools you are going to need?
im new to all this as well but i have found roster editors and various things like that.
start there.

Thanks all !! I've replaced the flooring, and reworked the entire rest of the room. Pix as soon as it's 100% :) :)

(it has been a *itch getting the site to work, sorry for slow replies)

100% clear silicone and ?glazing points?, little tap in inserts that hold the glass in place via metal tabs. You can see one in the pic.

Thanks. I'm building my own doors for an Ikea cabinet, but I didn't make the rabbet cut deep enough for glazing points. Since its already put together and painted, I'm just going to use plastic clips along with the clear silicone.

I do enjoy watching your projects come along, and I come away some ideas for my own projects.

3064dcb221bbc30bc740c1dcea0518cc.jpg

Frame for the last case completed. Finish it tomorrow maybe, then paint everything.

Love the collection and the setup. And thanks for the great idea on figuring out how to display the Jazz's dios if I get rid of my detolfs. Really love the craftsmanship.

Back