Custom Cabinet(s) Time : )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Cabinet Time : )

Nice man.

Pocket screwed the doors?

So you you are going with natural wood look for the doors or you plan stain them black like the rest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never mind. I see you did stain the doors. Lol.

Nice man.

Pocket screwed the doors?

So you you are going with natural wood look for the doors or you plan stain them black

Yes, Kreg jig. Learned how to use it Saturday :lol Went pretty well. Few mistakes, but nothing I can’t fix/hide :p

It’s actually not stained yet. Light makes it amber looking. Wife actually likes the all black idea......undecided at the moment. Have to router the backs for glass next.

Yes, Kreg jig. Learned how to use it Saturday :lol Went pretty well. Few mistakes, but nothing I can’t fix/hide :p

It’s actually not stained yet. Light makes it amber looking. Wife actually likes the all black idea......undecided at the moment. Have to router the backs for glass next.

I think a smoke gray or something in that tone would make it pop man.

Yeah, that keep jig tool is amazing. I started out with the little guy but then upgraded to the big one a year later. Once you learn how to use it, you never want to buy furniture again! [emoji23] Just got to learn how to hide the holes when you build. You can even make tops with it.

You can use it for practically anything that involves finishing.

I think a smoke gray or something in that tone would make it pop man.

Yeah, that keep jig tool is amazing. I started out with the little guy but then upgraded to the big one a year later. Once you learn how to use it, you never want to buy furniture again! [emoji23] Just got to learn how to hide the holes when you build. You can even make tops with it.

You can use it for practically anything that involves finishing.

We still haven't decided what carpet etc is going in here. I'm building a cab on the other side for 1/6 stuff, that will incorporate a desk into it (display case will be upside down U around the desk/computer part.

The Mrs. voted all black.....so..... :lol

That is a great idea for the doors, keeps it very clean looking.

Saw the 3 door combo like this on a furniture/kitchen cab build video. Simple way to get 3 doors on 2 tracks :duff

We still haven't decided what carpet etc is going in here. I'm building a cab on the other side for 1/6 stuff, that will incorporate a desk into it (display case will be upside down U around the desk/computer part.

The Mrs. voted all black.....so..... :lol

Saw the 3 door combo like this on a furniture/kitchen cab build video. Simple way to get 3 doors on 2 tracks :duff

Way to go.

You know how much those doors would cost if you had to buy them.. F that! [emoji23]

Custom Cabinet Time : )

*Finally* got the proper router bit (should be the next thing Indiana Jones searches for.....geez) so door are in final lap:

3f7efdaa14d1e920fc8e96e326bd0a74.jpg

fc25a86c01e9e87941072113a3b8d262.jpg

ea8f180d4d3e775f57fcc17ae3577168.jpg

d9c07767cad28d6c8a6a008df7588109.jpg

Like a glove :)

Last edited:
Custom Cabinet Time : )

48234248611_5c0f7c49b0_b.jpg

I can easily fit 3 per cubical. Some maybe up to 5. So lots of expansion room :) :)

Last edited:

That turned out killer man wish I had the wood working skills to build something even close to this...love how you have all the villans around the top and bottom and spidey fighting vulture in the middle

That turned out killer man wish I had the wood working skills to build something even close to this...love how you have all the villans around the top and bottom and spidey fighting vulture in the middle

Yeah had to think a bit about the layout. It will change as I add pieces to it. Scorpion for example really needs to be on top shelf.

Back