Custom Ball Jointed Battle Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok here he is before weathering I have the right color for the base. Now Hopefully tomorrow I will get to making him look like a war torn clanker not sure yet what color I am going to put on him as far as the BD command goes.
BD11.jpg
BD12.jpg
BD10.jpg

Looks fantastic Andre ! Those joints are much more refined than mine ( my droids , not my personal ones !) .:clap

Ok so I am working on the weathering now. I have the places I wanted the paint chipped away exposing the metal. Now I need to grim and rust him up, oh and paint some Yellow although I dont think I am going to do the circle on his chest, as I think it looks weird IMHO so I will do what we do here and do a custom commander paint job. :)

looking good so far mate gonna be ace when you get some dark washes over him to pick out the detail... I could not help myself when I did mine and had to do LOADS of rust :)

:panic: That's looking awesome so far! :clap Nice job on the weathering, and screw the yellow chest circle! :lol If you need to you can always put a ton of scratches there and say the paint from it got scratched off...

Anyway I agree with Dorgs, can't wait to see him after he's been blackwashed.

Thanks Gipetto!! Its not to hard to do I figured out how to do it when I was a young chap painting D&D Miniatures. Pics are loding taking for ever stupid photobucket!

Back