Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to know more about this lifestyle, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, its expensive. Purses themselves can easily be 8000 as my ex bought many yet yelled at me for getting a few 1000 dollar staues.... The others well they can be as well

Perhaps I'm mistaken but wasn't there an option on the Sideshow website to give away Reward Points before? Did they disable it?

how can we really piss off people this year?

how about lowering codes to only $1 and making them all 10-30 minutes instead of having one each day that lasted the entire day and lets stop doing those $5 ones as well...

:rotfl

how can we really piss off people this year?

how about lowering codes to only $1 and making them all 10-30 minutes instead of having one each day that lasted the entire day and lets stop doing those $5 ones as well...

:rotfl

Set half of them up to be broken when they go up. That should be enough to do it right there.

Anyone else not getting the no banter emails until an hour after the posts? Been that way all day for me.

FB_IMG_1540834716025.jpg

Yep, I did make a legitimate mistake 3 times. As I mentioned, I had serveral screens up on my phone. 10 years here and I’m still not perfect. (as the other folks who thought they were doing the right thing.) A “friendly” email would have helped so much.

And yet your response to me was to imply you did it for attention and nowhere did you mention this supposed mistake until someone trolled your inbox.

So.......?

Anyroad, i see the thread has moved on and so shall I.

And yet your response to me was to imply you did it for attention and nowhere did you mention this supposed mistake until someone trolled your inbox.

So.......?

Anyroad, i see the thread has moved on and so shall I.

Deal. :clap

Back