Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I will be tuning in to watch them sit in a box fort and talk about what Transformer they'd be. :yess:

Ha! This got me!

I think a bunch of us are putting the cart in front of the horse here, though! They've only given us one code so far, since Spook started less than 10 hours ago!

In previous years they've given out $60 or $70 total in RP codes during Spook week. Maybe they won't do that again this year (and the $1 start seems to indicate they won't), but does this thread have to already be full of posts decrying SS or debating the merits of their RP system? Let's give it a few days to see how many codes they give out, then we can all complain about and/or defend SS!

Deal?

Also, guys and gals, the $1 code was posted to their Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts!

Hopefully they'll do the same for all of the codes they give out during Spook so we all have a better chance of getting all of them!

I got a PF with all of my saved points and with the email notifications I barely put up an effort. To each their own, but if I can get another free PF or only have to spend under 100 for one in a few years then I think it's worth it.

In honor of #SideshowSpooktacular2018, from now until midnight on Halloween night, you can take $30 off the @HotToys Gladiator Hulk Sixth Scale Figure by using the code HULK30 at checkout!

UnpleasantConsciousGroundbeetle-size_restricted.gif

I really hope they're not going to stick with that random letters and numbers combination code format this year. It's damn near impossible to keep in your head on a few hours sleep and seems to be even harder to copy and paste from twitter, facebook, and instagram on a phone.

I really hope they're not going to stick with that random letters and numbers combination code format this year. It's damn near impossible to keep in your head on a few hours sleep and seems to be even harder to copy and paste from twitter, facebook, and instagram on a phone.

Maybe augment your phone with the latest & greatest tech?

pencilpaper.jpg

Aumakua is the first freak this Spooktacular who doesn’t understand the meaning of NO BANTER. :lol

So I'm thinking of compiling a "Wall of Banter Shame List For People Who Can't Follow Simple Instructions Good" this Spook. What do you guys think? We've got one name so far and it only took a $1 reward code to get it. Last year a Mod would have made my theoretical list!

Back