Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone ever successfully talked Sideshow into applying a coupon to a Waitlist order? They say they can't but you never know.

Wanted to use that $50 coupon on Jack Sparrow but he's on waitlist.

Has anyone ever successfully talked Sideshow into applying a coupon to a Waitlist order? They say they can't but you never know.

Wanted to use that $50 coupon on Jack Sparrow but he's on waitlist.
I have gotten sideshow to reapply a coupon I had used on an item I preordered, to turn around and cancel the order, then reorder it. One time they reapplied a good coupon, and was told it was a 'ONE TIME' exception. Which is fair.

I have gotten sideshow to reapply a coupon I had used on an item I preordered, to turn around and cancel the order, then reorder it. One time they reapplied a good coupon, and was told it was a 'ONE TIME' exception. Which is fair.

Interesting... wonder if they could do the same for a converted waitlist order. Since you can't really cancel and reorder it, maybe not.

So I use to get a $20 code for a new figure I order from Sideshow. I just picked up my Leia and didn't get any coupon for next purchase. Did they stop offering these?

STPAT-2018 came in an email for $35 off select items but their site is down so I have no idea what items it is good for.

Has anyone tried using the $50 coupon on pre-order items & see if it works? I know it says in stock items just don’t want to save the code yet if im not gonna use it.

Ok, so I just got the St. Paddy day code by email, then I go to the site and I get another $25.00 code just for signing in, but both codes are only eligible for the same old crap that has been on the sight forever. I don't get why we can't just use these codes on any in stock item. I am sick of seeing that same 12 inch deadpool, those Star Wars troopers, and those Leto Joker figures. Come on Sideshow give us something good to use these codes on!

Has anyone tried using the $50 coupon on pre-order items & see if it works? I know it says in stock items just don’t want to save the code yet if im not gonna use it.

They have a list of items it only works on and it's all in stock ones unfortunately. If you end up deciding not to use it, I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands if you could, a few things I was looking at getting :wave :huh

They have a list of items it only works on and it's all in stock ones unfortunately. If you end up deciding not to use it, I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands if you could, a few things I was looking at getting :wave :huh

The codes are linked to the specific account of the person that they were sent to, so people can't give them to somebody else to use.

I tried giving my $50 code to Boba Ben but it didn't work. I even checked to make sure I didn't have the code already saved in my promo wallet (it's not). Ben still wasn't able to use it. It looks like these $50 codes are linked to the accounts of the people who receive them and they aren't transferable. That sucks because once I checked the eligible items for the code, and didn't want anything, I knew that I wasn't going to use my code. I wish I could have given it to someone here instead of having it go to waste.

I tried giving my $50 code to Boba Ben but it didn't work. I even checked to make sure I didn't have the code already saved in my promo wallet (it's not). Ben still wasn't able to use it. It looks like these $50 codes are linked to the accounts of the people who receive them and they aren't transferable. That sucks because once I checked the eligible items for the code, and didn't want anything, I knew that I wasn't going to use my code. I wish I could have given it to someone here instead of having it go to waste.
No worries. Would they allow you to order for someone and then just ship it to them afterwards?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I mean order for someone, they can pay for the item and the shipping to them afterwards, would probably still ended up being a deal afterwards. So the code is still being used and shipped to the person who it was sent to, and then the other person pays for it afterwards, the total with shipping and then the shipping to them. If it's close and not too far, you'd still end up saving, almost like a $20 coupon being applied or probably slightly more. If I had a code I wasn't going to use and someone else was willing to pay for an item + shipping minus the $50 + shipping to them, I'd be willing to help out, not really that selfish.

Sounds like a real pain in the butt to save maybe $20. I mailed a figure yesterday and it was $23, toss in sideshows shipping and your not saving much.

Back