Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought they'd have one today, after the power outage debacle... I know that wasn't their fault, but their loyal fans were waiting for a LOOOONG time before they officially said they were closing for the day...

I have yet to do a pre-order again until they bring back the $20 codes or lower the shipping rates. :gah: Otherwise other sites get my business. Tired of pre-ordering things and then a month later FREE SHIPPING is added to them.

I have yet to do a pre-order again until they bring back the $20 codes or lower the shipping rates. :gah: Otherwise other sites get my business. Tired of pre-ordering things and then a month later FREE SHIPPING is added to them.
If it wasn't for the $50 coupon, I wouldn't have ordered anything this year... I plan on ordering the Yoda Legendary Scale, but want to earn more rewards points first...

If it wasn't for the $50 coupon, I wouldn't have ordered anything this year... I plan on ordering the Yoda Legendary Scale, but want to earn more rewards points first...

Ha Lucky! I have yet to see one of those after 56 total orders. But good on you for getting one.

Back