Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4781492-2980644791-20710.gif

Comic-Con page still features the promo code checker. There's still hope a few more today. We'll see.

That's just $30.00 off of the same stuff they always offer. It should be good on everything.

$77! Gutted! With my other reward points I could of got Dr Strange or Spider Man for free! Never mind! If you snooze, you lose!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's just $30.00 off of the same stuff they always offer. It should be good on everything.

Yeah, they can't give that stuff away... actually they did give some away at the con. :lol

I expect that stuff to be Spook fodder -- giveaways and such.

I literally don't want any of it unless if free. Even then, it takes up space, and I'd likely trade it to someone for something else.

Yeah, they can't give that stuff away... actually they did give some away at the con. :lol

I expect that stuff to be Spook fodder -- giveaways and such.

I literally don't want any of it unless if free. Even then, it takes up space, and I'd likely trade it to someone for something else.

The only thing I'm mildly interested in is the SS Punisher. And that's just to go with my Medicom version.

A lot of that stuff is Force Awakens product. Did SSC and HT overestimate the demand for TFA? Seems OT sells out quick, but everything else festers on and on. Even with a $100 coupon I wouldn't buy any of it.

A FREE price would have to also include free shipping before I'd even consider it.

A lot of that stuff is Force Awakens product. Did SSC and HT overestimate the demand for TFA? Seems OT sells out, but everything else festers on and on. Even with a $100 coupon I wouldn't buy any of it.

Yes they did, big time. There was a lot of hype back in 2015 for TFA but it didn't translate into figure sales. I'm sure their orders for TLJ figures will be much, much lower.

SSC, HT and Hasbro all overestimated demand. Can't blame them for betting on the franchise, but the big decline in design aesthetics from the prequels and the lack of any new appealing characters besides Rey and BB-8 sunk that movie's merchandise.

Yes they did, big time. There was a lot of hype back in 2015 for TFA but it didn't translate into figure sales. I'm sure their orders for TLJ figures will be much, much lower.

Thus generating furstration for some collectors unable to pick up characters from that much better movie :monkey3

SSC, HT and Hasbro all overestimated demand. Can't blame them for betting on the franchise, but the big decline in design aesthetics from the prequels and the lack of any new appealing characters besides Rey and BB-8 sunk that movie's merchandise.

A more varied line up could have helped. Adding both Poe variants, Hux and maybe a Guavian enforcer could have helped.

A more varied line up could have helped. Adding both Poe variants, Hux and maybe a Guavian enforcer could have helped.

Yeah, Hot Toys seems to be doing trooper overload for both movies. The number of TFA Stormtrooper variants would have been fine had they understood proper demand for all those variants. I'm pretty sure the very first one that was available on Force Friday (Squad Leader) is still available!

Humans are much more desirable and no Poe Flightsuit and no Ren with head sculpt really hurt.

Couldn't agree more about the designs. I hate all the new troopers and HT went and made like 20 trooper figures from TFA. Yet pretty much all the OT troopers sell out and most of the clones did not stick around on their site either.

...no Ren with head sculpt really hurt.

Forgot to mention but it's indeed curious they wouldn't include a HS with this one. I suspect they intended to save it for the 1/4 scale thus bringing more collectors to that larger scale.

Couldn't agree more about the designs. I hate all the new troopers and HT went and made like 20 trooper figures from TFA. Yet pretty much all the OT troopers sell out and most of the clones did not stick around on their site either.

I agree.. Although after seeing the HT TFA Stormtrooper in person in Disney, it is a great looking figure. I'd pay maybe $75 tops for one just to stick with all the other troopers as en evolution, since unfortunately, that crap design is here to stay for quite some time.. :(

So my 6" black series will be my only TFA trooper unless someone wants to part with a HT for dirt cheap?? Any takers? :lol

Back