Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing this morning?, So I guess it is over... Thanks everyone, I got $49 RP, after just using $50 RP (I had $150) on HT Jedi Luke. It's like I never used them!!

They could have programmed a few tweets for today, with rewards codes. I'm not saying it's likely, but it certainly isn't unlikely. Anything can happen... I wouldn't rule it out. But I also won't stay glued to my computer. I'm working on setting up a new display rack or two today. Got some new Ikea stuff, and have many things which are begging to be displayed...

My guess would be a $5 email SDCC wrap-up code good for a few hours.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I think it's funny how everyone abandons the show come Sunday. There's like never any good panels or new releases showcased on the floor... Everything is always crammed into Friday & Saturday. Same at NYCC. Never went on a Sunday, but always felt that would be the best day to get deals from the vendors as they don't wan't to lug all that unsold merch back home....

I think it's funny how everyone abandons the show come Sunday. There's like never any good panels or new releases showcased on the floor... Everything is always crammed into Friday & Saturday. Same at NYCC. Never went on a Sunday, but always felt that would be the best day to get deals from the vendors as they don't wan't to lug all that unsold merch back home....
I would go on the last day to avoid some of the crowds lol.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I want to share, but I don't have a lot of share time for the private message routine... Please don't make me feel bad for trying to help.

I am not going to use:

SUMMR17UBUXYBUZ

Why would anyone want to make you feel bad for giving out a code? The ones that should feel bad are the ones that claimed the codes and don't even bother to thank you. I didn't claim the code as I still have one that I might end up giving away.

:exactly::lol

Every year I try to get tickets for the NYCC and even though they made some new ordering system that's supposed to make it easier to get tickets, Saturday is always sold out in seconds. I go on Sundays and man is it still packed. Although you think you'd get better deals being the last day you'd be wrong. Last year one guy was selling old marvel and DC figures for crazy prices. The only thing you can always get a deal on are comics. No one wants to drag those things back home.

Well, there still might be something coming. The "Add Rewards" button on my account page is still missing. :impatient::pray:
Plus we now know it wasn't safe to walk away from the "one person" only frenzy from last night. Missed those $5 and $4 codes!!!! :banghead

...maybe there won't be any more.

There's no longer any mention of rewards on the con page:

The last day of San Diego Comic-Con is here! While we won’t be live streaming today, we hope you join us for the fun on
Facebook
, YouTube, Twitterand Instagram. We really appreciate all of you whom participated in this year’s online coverage – we hope you had fun! You an relive every moment through our blog and the many videos we published on YouTube. We will be back in a similar capacity for New York Comic-Con, October 5th-8th 2017.

Come on! For the first time in days I can honestly concentrate and have the time to stalk the site for codes and it's all over! Craaaaaaaaaaap! Well I did get a couple. Thanks for that.

I was away camping and could get no signal! Got a load of emails when I got back from Pixel and the gang though! What was the total amount of points that could of been grabbed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back