Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just let me know what the total is in USD. I'm probably not going to be in for one of those if the price gets too high. JLMK

Exactly. Good way to introduce resilience lol. I'll probably do that and tell her something like "we'll go somewhere and you can pick out the one you really want" or something like that.

I sent you a P.M yesterday, don't know if you've seen it. This morning I calculated the shipping using the box size/weight found on amazon, and in that case it's going to cost $85, Max $100 depending on actually weight since it's right between two weights.

$25 OFF of select Star Wars items.
Use promo code:
STR-WRTFA-4VXZXI

In case someone wanted my code because I can't use it

Anyone ever buy from Kaplan Toys? I just bought a Hatchimal from there with 20% off. I've never heard of that site before.

I'm just waiting for them to email me saying they oversold and will be cancelling my order :lol

I don't know if you celebrate Easter, but that would be a good time to get one if something happens where you don't get it for Christmas.

Whoever is in charge of this website needs to fix it cuz I've been getting malware warnings when I try to access it on desktop.

Here's a code that I just got but can't use. I believe it's going to expire tomorrow though:

SSFALL167T8X6M1I

Lots of ad-ware installed on the forum, likely the cause of the issues. To be safe, I don't run any anti-virus software - that stuff is junk and a sure fire way to kill any system. Then again, I only run Mac OS for online browsing. YMMV.

Whoever wants $25 off selected SW figures coupon feel free to PM me. I will not post it directly here since there is too many lurkers outside the forum.

Cyber Monday deals are up.
A few new figures/deals added.
Damn Gamma is now $100 off with free shipping.
Got him during Spook at $75 off.

Back