Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

While we're waiting for the next code, thought I'd share. I picked up my CW Cap pre-order from my local retailer yesterday (for those in the Toronto area, Toys2 is a solid store).

Being able to pose him with Bucky alone made this figure worth the price. They look fantastic together. I can wait to get the diecast War Machine and MKVI figures together like this.

IMG_20161030_165232.jpg
IMG_20161030_163125.jpg

Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

While we're waiting for the next code, thought I'd share. I picked up my CW Cap pre-order from my local retailer yesterday (for those in the Toronto area, Toys2 is a solid store).

Being able to pose him with Bucky alone made this figure worth the price. They look fantastic together. I can wait to get the diecast War Machine and MKVI figures together like this.

View attachment 302015
View attachment 302016

Really regret not picking this up considering its the last Capt. by chris for a long while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 302015
View attachment 302016

Great collection , the Batman's as well

Bonus points from me for the Leviathan and Scott Card Series

I was so hoping for a code that would work for him. :(

Really regret not picking this up considering its the last Capt. by chris for a long while.
I suppose it depends who your retailer of choice is, but it looks like he's still available on Sideshow.

Great collection , the Batman's as well

Bonus points from me for the Leviathan and Scott Card Series

Thanks. not seen in the photo are the rest of my sixth scales. I only have a few so far; just HT Batman (circa Batman Returns), SSC Gotham Knight, Three Zero's Isaac Clarke, and HT Robocop (my prize piece). Really looking forward to filling out the collection with War Machine, Mstk VI, and Mark XLVI.

And, one day, hopefully an Affleck Batman. Probably via the solo movie, though, when it eventually comes out. I didn't care for BVS and couldn't justify spending that much an a BVS collectible.

That Civil War Cap is the first HT figure I've ever truly considered.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

That Civil War Cap is the first HT figure I've ever truly considered.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Are you more of a statue guy or just not into the HT brand? I'm not a statue person; I prefer action figures, and fidelity, posability, and multiple display options are what I look for. So for me, HT (and sixth scales in general) are exactly the product I'm looking for.

Are you more of a statue guy or just not into the HT brand? I'm not a statue person; I prefer action figures, and fidelity, posability, and multiple display options are what I look for. So for me, HT (and sixth scales in general) are exactly the product I'm looking for.

More of a statue and... cheaper figure collector. Nothing against HT, I want a bunch, but the price has kept me from buying.

Nice price on stealth. I wanted to buy it once but decided to pass and think I will still pass even at this price. I have mk7, mk7 sub zero and diecast mk6 on preorder, and mk2 armor unleashed. I am already thinking I might have too many iron man's and might have to unload the avengers mark 7.

More of a statue and... cheaper figure collector. Nothing against HT, I want a bunch, but the price has kept me from buying.

Yeah, I hear you. I originally thought Robocop would be the only one I'd buy. Now I have as many on my list to buy as I have on my shelf. For this reason I've implemented a strict budget that I've been pretty good about adhering to.

I've stuck with 1/6 for a number of reasons... The main two being the cost and size. I'd love some of the Prime 1 stuff, but I currently have no space for them, and I could get 2 or 3 figures for the price of one.

I will be getting my first statue though, the Breakout Rex from Chronicle. I've been a JP fan since I was 6 so I couldn't resist.

Back