Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings QQ7XH56 $5 RP code

View attachment 225861

If there's an error in the cart (like a shipping charge), SSC will fix it.

Yes, you're right, they are actually good at their word. And when they mess up big time, they will even send you a free figure. Happened to me 1 time. I got this 1 which I was waiting for this opportunity.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 323

Thanks, bonez & pixel, I'll will send them a message on Monday or Tuesday regarding the free shipping email as well. :wink1:

I think I finally got dinged by the code entry bug, I put in both codes yesterday and today, and both said "you got it!" but when I checked my account this morning for the total, I was only up 100 points. Ah well, still glad they're doing codes!

I think I finally got dinged by the code entry bug, I put in both codes yesterday and today, and both said "you got it!" but when I checked my account this morning for the total, I was only up 100 points. Ah well, still glad they're doing codes!

Try entering them through the spook page on their site. The same thing happened to me with yesterdays code, and someone here mentioned that they worked through the spook page. Might be worth a shot to try both there again.

Spooktacular | Sideshow Collectibles

Okay, I know this is the most newbish question I can possibly ask . . . but since the 15/30% off are codes I won't be able to use my rp correct?

Okay, I know this is the most newbish question I can possibly ask . . . but since the 15/30% off are codes I won't be able to use my rp correct?

correct, RP or code, not both.

it would have been nice to get a straight 15 to 30% off. If it had been I was ready to pull the trigger on at least two figures. They obviously don't want us using the rp from spook. So I guess they can keep em.

:dunno

I can understand it. The fact that you can accumulate RP alone is pretty good. But I can understand them not letting you combine two different forms of savings. Every time I get a Thank You code from Sideshow after a purchase, it's usually about $20. But you can only use it on certain items, can't combine it with RP, and what's worse is most of the items you can use it on no longer ship to your country. (presumably allocations to that country have exceeded or something)

Can you use rp and a gift card at the same time?

My wife is getting me a 100 dollar gift card. I am getting her a purse.

I believe Sideshow Alex said you could, and that it will work as a payment method and have no impact on promo codes or rewards.

I believe Sideshow Alex said you could, and that it will work as a payment method and have no impact on promo codes or rewards.

Awesome. thank you!

I noticed during spook that if I entered the codes via my phone it didn't save them (even if it said code saved) so I had to use the computer after that. I lost $15. :(

Where were people seeing free shipping on the Gordon set? I went to the page and all I see is the 15% off.

Unbelievable! I've been waiting for a good deal on Robocop and I tried to place an order and . . . . . . it's sold out!? :thud:

Unbelievable! I've been waiting for a good deal on Robocop and I tried to place an order and . . . . . . it's sold out!? :thud:

With a name like "Robopredinator," I'm disappointed you didn't immediately hunt that figure down and read him his rights. Now it's, "Hasta la vista, Murphy." Oh well... you'll be back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow seem to be selling out figures a lot quicker now. Maybe they just ordered less of them or they're just more popular. I'm surprised AoU Hawkeye is still available considering the first one was sold out pretty quickly.

Back