Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

I uninstalled Periscope and Twitter last week. Don't think I'll ever use those again.

I scored my first hot toy from the Disney store years ago with a discount code. Milk war machine. Ended up being under $200

Gah that's the instagram contest one. I would have claimed that in an instant. I made a fricken instagram just for that contest.

Where did they post the winner? I'm not sure why they wouldn't claim it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did they post the winner? I'm not sure why they wouldn't claim it...

Not sure; sometimes I think there never is a winner and it's all a hoax. Someone never emailed in response to Chicky or Susan to "claim it", but I assume they would have gotten a message they had to respond to in the first place.

A lot of prizes go unclaimed. The Wolverine PF I won a couple of years ago....someone else had won it before me but didn't claim it. Sad but true.

Not sure; sometimes I think there never is a winner and it's all a hoax. Someone never emailed in response to Chicky or Susan to "claim it", but I assume they would have gotten a message they had to respond to in the first place.

Yeah they send you an email

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

I just checked every email address I have, just to be sure... Didn't win... yet.

I just got a 25% off email only sale on Hot Toys from BBTS. Igor, Robin, Thor, Roadblock, Eric Draven all on sale. I already have two of those... not interested in two.... and Igor is the only good one. $380 is a pretty good price.

Is this a one time use code?

I just got a 25% off email only sale on Hot Toys from BBTS. Igor, Robin, Thor, Roadblock, Eric Draven all on sale. I already have two of those... not interested in two.... and Igor is the only good one. $380 is a pretty good price.

Is this a one time use code?

You have to reply to the email they sent and say which figure you want and they will set up payment for you. So no code. I think you can get them all 25% off though, not just a one product limit.

I'd be tempted for the armored Thor... Since I'm getting AoU Thor it'd be cool to replace my light armor version.

Ah, ok. Thanks. 25% off is really good. Wish they had sent me an email.

You have to reply to the email they sent and say which figure you want and they will set up payment for you. So no code. I think you can get them all 25% off though, not just a one product limit.

Ah, ok. Thanks. 25% off is really good. Wish they had sent me an email.

You don't have to have that email, I think. Send them one requesting that 25% .

I just got an email from BBTS for 25% off 5 Hot Toys figures. Trouble is, you have to have received the email to get the discount, so check your email.

You don't have to have that email, I think. Send them one requesting that 25% .

From the email

"To save 25% off MSRP on this item, simply reply to this email with the name of the item and quantity you would like to purchase. Our service departement will then create the order for you and notify you when the order is ready for payment."

I think you need the email. It is still worth a try though to email and ask them.

Got that same email from BBTS, nothing that I want.

PC will be opening soon, hope I get an email with tracking number for my order too.

That....seems weird. I would order Igor at that price, but I don't have the e-mail

Back