Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

That is pretty bad if they end a newsletter code about 20 minutes after it goes out. Based on yesterday, I wont receive the email for another five hours.

Ugh who cares since people post it here for others anyway. If you monitor this site alone you'll get it. If not, oh well.

Thank you. If we miss, we miss. It's not the end of the world and this is a great promotion by Sideshow.

Special thanks to everyone sharing what they find! It is really appreciated!
Yeah, I appreciate all the folks posting codes and contests. I'm able to enter contests while I'm at work, but I don't have the time to monitor five sites at once, so I'm happy some people are able to.

Hey don't be pissed at SSC for codes that expire fast. Need to pay attention to this thread!

Well, I tried it 5 minutes after Kuat posted it. I think they're capping the number of winners. It's telling me that it doesn't recognize the code, not that it's expired.

This group has been awesome so far. Thanks for all the help!

Was told by Kapow Toys in the UK they expect Tracks in on the 1st November...can't wait to get him

Neil

Good to know!

Besides SW, he's my most wanted MP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still sick so I'm going back to sizzler

So, what's everyone having for lunch? :lol jk

images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

The wait for the next code begins!

For lunch I went to Target and thought about buying Halo, then decided not to in anticipation that a HT would go on sale for Spook and I'd want to spend my money on that instead. While looking down at my phone and monitoring the Spook FB page, I nearly walked into a lady's shopping cart.

For lunch I went to Target and thought about buying Halo, then decided not to in anticipation that a HT would go on sale for Spook and I'd want to spend my money on that instead. While looking down at my phone and monitoring the Spook FB page, I nearly walked into a lady's shopping cart.

But what are you going to eat for lunch?

Haha that's to funny. I'm saving my dollars too just in case that item iv been looking at comes on sale. Come on G hulk

Alright guys, just got home and getting in for some spooktacular fun, are we one code down so far today?

Back