Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

That is pretty bad if they end a newsletter code about 20 minutes after it goes out. Based on yesterday, I wont receive the email for another five hours.

Lol. Well, created by men...

Did you get your Tracks yet man? Has anybody?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In that case Id say bikinis then coffee :nana:. Havent received Tracks yet unfortunately.:gah:. I heard its supposed to ship out next week,fingers crossed!! Ive been jonesin for Tracks for what seems like forever.

Who won something on day one and so far day two? I got a Hot Toys regular Robocop. I'm pretty excited for my first taste of victory ever!

Where'd you find that code, Kuat?

Holy hell man. That's a hell of a lot of points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 years worth of spook, bought a lot of things last year with double and triple rewards, haven't used rewards for 2 years to buy anything because I always use the $20 off code or wait for them to go on sale, to me the only thing worth using reward points for is exclusive items that may sell out before the $20 off code works or a high priced item you really don't want to see on your credit card, haha.

If I don't use it for the DeLorean I might get Hulkbuster, showed it to my wife and said "isn't it crazy how much it cost" and her reply was "yeah, but that looks really cool" not sure if that means she is okay with me buying it, LOL

In that case Id say bikinis then coffee :nana:. Havent received Tracks yet unfortunately.:gah:. I heard its supposed to ship out next week,fingers crossed!! Ive been jonesin for Tracks for what seems like forever.

Was told by Kapow Toys in the UK they expect Tracks in on the 1st November...can't wait to get him

Neil

Who won something on day one and so far day two? I got a Hot Toys regular Robocop. I'm pretty excited for my first taste of victory ever!

I'm not counting on winning anything, it'd be nice though. So far I've gotten 25 bucks in rewards though, so I'm happy to keep getting those codes.

I can't get the code to work. :(

Nevermind...........got it! TY!

Hey don't be pissed at SSC for codes that expire fast. Need to pay attention to this thread!

Hey don't be pissed at SSC for codes that expire fast. Need to pay attention to this thread!

Thank you. If we miss, we miss. It's not the end of the world and this is a great promotion by Sideshow.

Special thanks to everyone sharing what they find! It is really appreciated!

That is pretty bad if they end a newsletter code about 20 minutes after it goes out. Based on yesterday, I wont receive the email for another five hours.

Ugh who cares since people post it here for others anyway. If you monitor this site alone you'll get it. If not, oh well.

I'm cool with just getting a few points while I'm having a good time. It would be nice to win a figure, but at the same time, if it was something I didn't want it would feel kind of weird to turn around and sell it. It's been really cool to see them give specific figures to people that ask for them. Really great of SS to do all this.

Back