Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SPOOK is coming!

I'll be on the lookout for heavily discounts Star Wars items, plus some Avengers. I'll try not to spread myself too thin... Last year I bought a bunch of stuff right before Spook, then they all went for cheaper. They won't fool me again. I'm not buying any current in-stock products before Spook this year...

I'll be on the lookout for heavily discounts Star Wars items, plus some Avengers. I'll try not to spread myself too thin... Last year I bought a bunch of stuff right before Spook, then they all went for cheaper. They won't fool me again. I'm not buying any current in-stock products before Spook this year...

Very wise plan. I did the same and bought before spook last year. Won't make that mistake again

Is anyone going to NYCC? It seems they are selling that Daredevil season 2 poster there. I'd reimburse and pay shipping if anyone is willing.

You even have to be careful during spook. I bought the Hulk/Banner set for what I thought was a pretty good discount, and then like two days later, they put an even bigger discount on it. Was a bit annoying.

That's the thing, you never know what might happen. Sometimes you wait for a better deal and there isn't one, and you miss out on a very good one. Sure, it sucks that it happens but I'd rather think of it as you're still getting a good deal rather than not.

Yep, last year things went on sale for 20% off then a couple days the same things were 30% off. That's how clearances work some times. But that doesn't mean that they'll do the same thing this year. You gotta just look at it like "20% off is better than full price" and not "20% off isn't as good as 30% off".

Yep, last year things went on sale for 20% off then a couple days the same things were 30% off. That's how clearances work some times. But that doesn't mean that they'll do the same thing this year. You gotta just look at it like "20% off is better than full price" and not "20% off isn't as good as 30% off".

:exactly:

You even have to be careful during spook. I bought the Hulk/Banner set for what I thought was a pretty good discount, and then like two days later, they put an even bigger discount on it. Was a bit annoying.

Yea, it was like 80-$100 more off, wasn't happy.

I just realized I'm in Vegas during Spook. seems like I will not be getting many RP or deals. Or I will be drunkenly yelling at my phone for codes not working.

You gotta just look at it like "20% off is better than full price" and not "20% off isn't as good as 30% off".

1337966891582_8334424.jpg

And there's always a bigger glass or drinking straight from the bottle if you're all out. Wine finds a way. Just like dinosaurs.

Most of us overpay on certain things while getting great deals on other things. It all tends to even out in the end.

Hoping for 30% off Gladiator Hulk plus reward points.

At this point all I am looking for is free points. Hopefully they decide to keep giving them away with codes or by some other means.

I'm looking for two things come Spooktacular. (1) Free reward points, and (2) Heavy discounts on Rocket, Groot, and Gamora, since I'm thinking about picking up the GOTG figures. 'Twould be nice if Drax were to be officially revealed so I could complete that line.

I'm waiting for everything in life to be free :D

I like that concept.

It looks like another year where the majority of things I'm interested in are still on pre-order, some shipping during Spook or shortly thereafter. At the very least, it's nice to see one item, Chewbacca, is supposed to ship before Spook. :)

In theory, I should receive 3 figures by the end of the year. Maria Hill, Toys Era Magneto, and Jon Snow. That last one will probably slip into 2016 though.

yeah that magneto is on my list too, i just not before november as that would be best for my finances right now.

I'm waiting for everything in life to be free :D

The best things in life are free.

That episode when Bert Cooper (Mad Men) sings that song is so deep, that makes one see that really, the best things in life are actually free.

But yeah, some cool discounts on figures/statues that aren't shelf warmers would be nice once in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back