Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Text SIDESHOW to 33233 for a $30 coupon. I don't know what it is eligible for. Purportedly if you have texted them before it doesn't always play along in responding.

I texted them and I haven't heard anything back.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Got a code. Some nice 1/6 stuff, dino statues, wolverine legendary, etc.

Gamora is tempting with $30 off.

m76mpt.png

WOW...the MARK 43 is on codes?!?!?!? He is in the new list....

Mk 43, Wolverine, and Cap 2 pack are on that list... I sense a % off code in their future...

Iron Patriot was 20% off the other day now you can get a $25 discount :lol

Mk 43, Wolverine, and Cap 2 pack are on that list... I sense a % off code in their future...

I think Wolv and the Cap 2 pack have both had 20% off

Hey, quick question. Can I use a promo then pay for the rest in points?

Thsnkd/

Text SIDESHOW to 33233 for a $30 coupon. I don't know what it is eligible for. Purportedly if you have texted them before it doesn't always play along in responding.

Didn't work for me. Was the code unique?

Back