Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

WOW! Supes for $125 and Iron Patriot for $195.

Wait how are you getting Supes for $125? I see him at $154.79 with the code SUPES14. Did I miss something again? :slap My wallet hopes I didn't miss it because it is easier not to buy something at $154.79 than $125.

Wait how are you getting Supes for $125? I see him at $154.79 with the code SUPES14. Did I miss something again? :slap My wallet hopes I didn't miss it because it is easier not to buy something at $154.79 than $125.

Probably factoring in the rewards points

Yes, factor in RPs for bottom line cost.

I don't know what "movie promo" nor "movie exclusive" are with regards to Sideshow/HT.

Wasn't Golden Age Cap the Winter Soldier movie promo?

Before that it was the Avengers version of the Iron Man MK VI. Not sure if there were others in-between.

I assume this is the Man of Steel one? I get $143.99 and I assume only $14 in rewards points--so $130? Don't they calculate the rewards based on what you actually spend?

I assume this is the Man of Steel one? I get $143.99 and I assume only $14 in rewards points--so $130? Don't they calculate the rewards based on what you actually spend?

It's $18 in rewards, so $125.99 if you factor them. The Supes14 coupon is 20% (off the already marked down price) and I'm pretty sure that during spook you could have bought him with 30% off the already marked down price, for a total of 126 before calculating rewards (the rewards would have been reduced unlike with the special supes14 coupon code). Phew.

I caved in on the iron patriot deal after watching a couple vids online, it looks great....plus now I can pursue my dream of a custom buck swope figure!

Picked up Iron Patriot. I had hoped he would get a deal code during Spooktacular, but this deal works for me!

My friend got a 24 hr code a couple of days ago for the Crow. Its CROW30, its supposed to be expired, but I just tried it and it worked. Unless they reject the purchase after. It came out to 138.00 plus tax (I live in CA).

I was going to use the Halloween code for Mime Joker, but had already used it for Zod (I thought you could use it more than once). I called up sideshow and said that I still wanted to purchase Mime, but only for the price with the 30% off. I was told they could not honor it. I was cool with that and said thanks for your help, then Elisse (CS rep)said she would fix it for me if I paid for it while I was on the phone. I purchased for $206, she fixed the expired M1M3 code and got Mime Joker for $148 plus the reward points. I thought it was very cool of her to do that for me. Just thought I would share.

It's $18 in rewards, so $125.99 if you factor them. The Supes14 coupon is 20% (off the already marked down price) and I'm pretty sure that during spook you could have bought him with 30% off the already marked down price, for a total of 126 before calculating rewards (the rewards would have been reduced unlike with the special supes14 coupon code). Phew.

But don't you only actually get the $18 if you spend $179.99 (ie, don't use the coupon)? Any order I've placed I've gotten the point total based on what I spent after coupon.

With double rewards it gets weird though. Seems to meet half way. When I used the coupon on the cantina I didn't get the $22.50 in rewards. Looks more like $19.10 off a total of $158.

I was going to use the Halloween code for Mime Joker, but had already used it for Zod (I thought you could use it more than once). I called up sideshow and said that I still wanted to purchase Mime, but only for the price with the 30% off. I was told they could not honor it. I was cool with that and said thanks for your help, then Elisse (CS rep)said she would fix it for me if I paid for it while I was on the phone. I purchased for $206, she fixed the expired M1M3 code and got Mime Joker for $148 plus the reward points. I thought it was very cool of her to do that for me. Just thought I would share.

This is the reason why I would continue to buy at sideshow...wonderful customer service.

But don't you only actually get the $18 if you spend $179.99 (ie, don't use the coupon)? Any order I've placed I've gotten the point total based on what I spent after coupon. .

Special offer I suppose (it's a product specific code). It's right in the heading, use the coupon and save 20% on top of the 10% marked down price and get $18. The $18 is double the normal rewards, it's $1 for every $10 of the sale price, instead of for every $20.

I had bought a few figures at a good discount during spooktacular and also then used the creepydeal coupon on marvel iron patriot for twenty dollars off, however i decided to cancel the patriot before it shipped, however with this recent new code i decided to get the patriot anyway and reordered the collectible lol, the savings continue, its roughly $197 shipped with the reward points considered in, and thanks sideshow you guys are awesome..................

On a side note move this thread back to marvel section too the next spooktacular then we come back here for that week

Special offer I suppose (it's a product specific code). It's right in the heading, use the coupon and save 20% on top of the 10% marked down price and get $18. The $18 is double the normal rewards, it's $1 for every $10 of the sale price, instead of for every $20.

Good point, the spook ones just said extra rewards rather than a specific $ amount. Even then it still actually gave me more than double rewards based on what was actually spent so I'm not complaining. Cantina arrives tomorrow so now I just have to clear off my entire shelf to make room for it.

On a side note move this thread back to marvel section too the next spooktacular then we come back here for that week

Doesn't everyone just subscribe to the thread? Then it doesn't matter what forum it's in.

My Crow exclusive figure arrived. Totally worth it. Especially on the spook deal. One last time . . . thanks to all those who posted codes etc.

My Crow exclusive figure arrived. Totally worth it. Especially on the spook deal. One last time . . . thanks to all those who posted codes etc.

Hey Mcclane did you ever decide what you were choosing for winning the contest ?

Back