Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings

I contacted Sideshow today and discovered what the problem was. PayPal doesn't accept the discount codes. You have to pay through credit card.

I contacted Sideshow today and discovered what the problem was. PayPal doesn't accept the discount codes. You have to pay through credit card.

Perhaps there is something unique to your situation or for the particular code you were trying to use, but I can say is definitely possible to use (at least some) discount codes along with PayPal. I used the M1M3 code to get 30% off of the Hot Toys Mime Joker and I used PayPal to pay. Everything is correct on my order. I got the 30% off and the rewards points look to be right as well.

Hmm...strange. Must be something specific to this HA11OW33N code then, like you said.

I have tried to contact customer service by phone and live chat multiple times with no luck. Are they that slammed today?

I have tried to contact customer service by phone and live chat multiple times with no luck. Are they that slammed today?

They're probably busy coming up with excuses as to why their MK 2 Maquette is $100 over priced.

Any updates on the Spook carving contest? I entered my pumpkin to the appropriate email, never got a reply back, and the gallery hasn't been updated since October 30th. Just curious, and I couldn't find the actual Spook thread!

Any updates on the Spook carving contest? I entered my pumpkin to the appropriate email, never got a reply back, and the gallery hasn't been updated since October 30th. Just curious, and I couldn't find the actual Spook thread!

I got an answer back from Chicky for one contest, but not from Susan on another. Was yours through Twitter or Facebook? I figure I'll give it a few days and if I don't have anything by Friday I'll try contacting Sideshow.

I got an answer back from Chicky for one contest, but not from Susan on another. Was yours through Twitter or Facebook? I figure I'll give it a few days and if I don't have anything by Friday I'll try contacting Sideshow.

The carving contest was through email. You just had to email your submission to [email protected]. What did you hear back about, winning? There have been no announced winners at all or anything... that was sort of my point, that so far there has been NO information. The gallery that they were posting the carving pictures in has the same 16 or so pictures it had from the very start. I sent a message to the sideshow FB page to see if they have any updates. Obviously I'm interested to know if I placed in the contest!

Here is my entry, just for fun:).

The carving contest was through email. You just had to email your submission to [email protected]. What did you hear back about, winning? There have been no announced winners at all or anything... that was sort of my point, that so far there has been NO information. The gallery that they were posting the carving pictures in has the same 16 or so pictures it had from the very start. I sent a message to the sideshow FB page to see if they have any updates. Obviously I'm interested to know if I placed in the contest!

Holy crap, man, you rock! :rock Hope you win!

Holy ****! How long did that take you lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Holy batballs, that pumpkin is unbelievable. Once again since I don't have any artistic talent what so ever I could never prodce anything like that.

That thing is unreal:thud:

Wow, so this is you?

Halloween 2014: Elkhart man carves images of Batman, Optimus Prime into pumpkins - Elkhart Truth

Your skills are very impressive.

Holy ****! How long did that take you lol

I estimated 8 hours for creation of my pattern, and another 20 or so hours of carving time.

I estimated 8 hours for creation of my pattern, and another 20 or so hours of carving time.
Dude you're a pro, is that even allowed lol

Back