Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

ANY item that was in stock before January 1st, does not have free shipping and costs at least $75 is eligible. But you should be able to contact Sideshow and have them drop the free shipping on a particular product so you can use the code - on a 1/6 figure with flat $10 shipping that still gets you a $15 discount.

Here's my code for anyone that wants it: SAD-V2014-C5EPVIEU

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

The $25 gift code seems to work on the City Hunter Pred with the free ship, anybody know if they take the FS away after you check out?

They may or they may not, but they reserve the right to, or cancel the order, per the terms of the discount code.

Shame it doesn't work on MOS Supes, but at least the collect14 does.

There's actually quite a few eligible items I'd consider using this code on. I really wish it was good longer than two days though.

Tempting to use on the Star Spangled Man figure....

I was actually thinking the Rescue Captain America or possibly The Amazing Spider-Man Spidey. Even The Mandarin has grown on me a bit despite my not loving the way he was handled in Iron Man 3.

I'm looking getting HT CH Pred. Soooo tempting. sigh. I have no willpower. :(

I was actually thinking the Rescue Captain America or possibly The Amazing Spider-Man Spidey. Even The Mandarin has grown on me a bit despite my not loving the way he was handled in Iron Man 3.

watch the all hail the king marvel one shot. they fixed the issue

You can't flex using the new code correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do want Rescue Cap but even with $25 off it'd still be $205 with shipping, seems like on a good day you can get him for $180 shipped on the secondary market

Yah, you're not supposed to be able to flex with coupons.

Yah, you're not supposed to be able to flex with coupons.
I don't see why it would matter. I've used coupons and flex payments on pre-orders before and they've worked. I don't really see why in stock items would be different.

I do want Rescue Cap but even with $25 off it'd still be $205 with shipping, seems like on a good day you can get him for $180 shipped on the secondary market
Same here. I like the figure but at $205 he still seems a bit on the high side. If he were just a tad less I'd go for it.

I'd probably have used this Valentine coupon on the Veteran Clone 1/6 - if it had been in stock...

Mime Joker is eligible.....tempting...

In-hand the Mandarin is a great figure - one case where I can ignore the character and enjoy the figure by itself.

I'd probably have used this Valentine coupon on the Veteran Clone 1/6 - if it had been in stock...

Of course it would've had to have gone in-stock before January 1st to be eligible.

Back