Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then the majority miss out :dunno

Think this is a good promotion as is...and pretty fair.

I was just using 50 as an example. I don't know if 50 people claim these codes or 50,000. I was just saying if they wanted to use a bigger value, but limit the amount of $ they were giving away, that would be a way to do it.

After years of a messed up sleep schedule from when I was younger, what's another week or two!?

Keep in mind that giving away points/discounts is not the same thing as giving away money. Some points will never be used. The promotion brings them more sales which results in higher revenues, and more than likely higher profits even after discounts have been factored in. The bottom line is that it ends up being a win for both the consumer and Sideshow.

Keep in mind that giving away points/discounts is not the same thing as giving away money. Some points will never be used. The promotion brings them more sales which results in higher revenues, and more than likely higher profits even after discounts have been factored in. The bottom line is that it ends up being a win for both the consumer and Sideshow.

Exactly. That's why it's ingenious of sideshow! I'm going to be picking up a mandarin now because of this.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the code this morning! I had to wake up briefly at 6am and conveniently saw a text notification that there was a code, at which point I scrambled to the boards (half-awake) to find out what it actually was. It's a good thing too, because I would've missed the entire 4 hour window otherwise.

Last night's code finally put me over $100 in rewards points! Gonna save up to fully pay for something that I really want and won't sell off in the future

I'm debating between two responses:

A sarcastic:
2qdy5o0.gif

Or more to the point:
h2D13D456

Enjoy both at your leisure :lol

Last edited:
I sleep ordered wolverine this morning while trying to navigate my smart phone for the code. I see sideshows game now! Keep us sleep deprived so we make sleep induced impulse purchases... I didn't cancel the order:yess:

Im not going to have a problem at all keeping up with these codes, I think. I work all night and watch the baby most of the day. I average about 4 hours of sleep or less some times. I'll just keep up with this thread.

Back