Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20231228_181940_Chrome.jpg

No all hot toys went up by $5, for example the endgame cap use to be $274 its now $279
This is from Stef he works at sideshow

So, stuff they haven't been able to sell through in over a year+, they're gonna raise the prices on? :dunno

Good luck with that.. :rotfl

I mean this is stuff they already purchased and have in stock. I could maybe understand raising PO's by $5 for increased costs on their end bringing them in from overseas, but merch they've been sitting on??? That's some straight up BS.

All these ****** companies are the same. They literally tell you with a straight face they are raising prices, but it's for your (the consumer's) benefit.. :slap

tenor.gif

So, stuff they haven't been able to sell through in over a year+, they're gonna raise the prices on? :dunno

Good luck with that.. :rotfl

I mean this is stuff they already purchased and have in stock. I could maybe understand raising PO's by $5 for increased costs on their end bringing them in from overseas, but merch they've been sitting on??? That's some straight up BS.

All these ****** companies are the same. They literally tell you with a straight face they are raising prices, but it's for your (the consumer's) benefit.. :slap

View attachment 681028
Wow, even pre-orders as recent as Ahsoka The White have gone up $5. Looks like the only ones that didn't were the 2.0 BvS Batman and newer (Emo Tobey Spider-Man, Ahsoka Captain Enoch & Night Trooper, Comic Spidey and Sakaarian Iron Man). Probably because they'd already factored in the price hike when they put those up for order. They're just bound and determined to lose all of my business lol...

This popped up again in Sideshow's latest email:

https://www.sideshow.com/events/sideshow-30th-anniversary

2024 marks Sideshow’s 30th anniversary, and we’re celebrating it all year long! Join us for a celebration filled with new products, giveaways, deals, and even more surprises in recognition of this exciting milestone.

To make sure you don’t miss any of Sideshow’s 30th Anniversary updates coming soon, be sure to register to be notified when the official festivities launch. You’ll score $5 in Sideshow rewards for your account that can be used towards future purchases. As always, registration is totally free.

This is one pop culture party you don’t want to miss —so join us in honoring 30 years of all the ways to Let Your Geek Sideshow!

(The $5 hasn't added yet).

This popped up again in Sideshow's latest email:

https://www.sideshow.com/events/sideshow-30th-anniversary

2024 marks Sideshow’s 30th anniversary, and we’re celebrating it all year long! Join us for a celebration filled with new products, giveaways, deals, and even more surprises in recognition of this exciting milestone.

To make sure you don’t miss any of Sideshow’s 30th Anniversary updates coming soon, be sure to register to be notified when the official festivities launch. You’ll score $5 in Sideshow rewards for your account that can be used towards future purchases. As always, registration is totally free.

This is one pop culture party you don’t want to miss —so join us in honoring 30 years of all the ways to Let Your Geek Sideshow!

(The $5 hasn't added yet).
Most of us received that on 12/12 or 12/19:

Looks like there's also $5 in rewards when signing up for this: Queue-it

Register for Sideshow’s 30th Anniversary event for $5 in rewards.

LIVESTREAM SCHEDULE​

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 24​

• 9 AM PT – Bingo
  • 11 AM PT – Sideshow LIVE *exclusively streaming on Sideshow’s official YouTube channel
  • 5 PM PT – Wrap-Up Show

THURSDAY, JANUARY 25​

• 12 PM PT – Trivia
  • 5 PM PT – Wrap-Up Show

FRIDAY, JANUARY 26​

• 12 PM PT – Fandom Feud
  • 5 PM PT – Wrap-Up Show

Back