Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting. So I got 3 $5 for the 3 I just signed up for. (12 days, Black Friday, holiday special). I signed up for the Geeksgiving awhile ago. Don't think I ever got anything for that. All I have is these 3 from just now, and the mystery $5 from Nov 3rd.

Are you guys sure Geeksgiving paid out $5?

Thanks for posting. So I got 3 $5 for the 3 I just signed up for. (12 days, Black Friday, holiday special). I signed up for the Geeksgiving awhile ago. Don't think I ever got anything for that. All I have is these 3 from just now, and the mystery $5 from Nov 3rd.

Are you guys sure Geeksgiving paid out $5?
Holiday Special didn't pay out - your 3rd $5 should have been for Geeksgiving.

Ok then. I see that now. I didn't check the times. The 1st $5 was added this morning. The other 2 back to back. But I signed up for all 3 in a row and just figured all 3 were added at about the same time.

Ok then. I see that now. I didn't check the times. The 1st $5 was added this morning. The other 2 back to back. But I signed up for all 3 in a row and just figured all 3 were added at about the same time.
665ab9be-787a-4578-8316-3e6e8119e994_text.gif

I was starting to be a real sweetheart towards Sideshow but now that I did not get any rewards for signing up for Geeksgiving I am turning ornery again.
Now that I got $15 in rewards in the twinkling of an eye I will go back to being a real sweetheart towards Sideshow.
"My sweetums Sideshow, thank you. You brighten up my day every time I check your daily deals and you put me over the moon when you give me rewards for signing up for your wonderful events."
Let's see how long this lasts.

Thanks for the tips, all!

Do they have coupons that work on preorders? Hoping to funnel all my points towards Padme after these events pass with (hopefully) more codes.

Back