Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are aware that buy 1 get 1 for 50% translates to 25% savings at best if the two items are equal in value, right?
Remember bogo 50% is 25% off 2. 35% is better.
Was about to post the same. I'm surprised so many seem to fall for this marketing ploy but it's very popular this time of year. When they asked why do I need math I'll never use it, the teacher should have replied "so you won't get suckered by hucksters" lol

Rewards are still coming in:

You've got Rewards!​

As a thank you for joining us, we've added $5.00 in Sideshow Rewards to your account. Use them to get something cool!

So we're sure this is DEFINITELY NOT for Geeksgiving registration, so no need for @Wor-Gar ands @screamingmetal to do anything rash, right?

;)

So we're sure this is DEFINITELY NOT for Geeksgiving registration, so no need for @Wor-Gar ands @screamingmetal to do anything rash, right?

;)

giphy.gif

:monkey3

It's from Chris Pirotta's question about trick or treating the Friday before Halloween, where all answers seemed valid. I guess I was right, and they were.

It's from Chris Pirotta's question about trick or treating the Friday before Halloween, where all answers seemed valid. I guess I was right, and they were.
I did not participate in that question yet I just got $5. However, I did answer a question on 10/31. I think my answer was "7" but I have forgotten what the question was.

I did not enter Geeksgiving yet and I received the $5 rewards and there wasn't anything else I should get rewards from. It's from the Halloween Typeform during the last livestream.

This:
I was just typing the same thing.
Well you didn't share that piece of information before so now you definitely may be correct. :lol

I got an email from Sideshow that said everyone will be getting the $5 reward but you.

They added a little emoji with tongue sticking out too.
I was about to post something similar in response to Asta & jsgord58 discussing who ate 7 of 9....

jeri-ryan-seven-of-nine.gif

rolling-stones.gif

Last edited:
Just realised the $25 game win rewards paid into my account yesterday evening. No email, no fanfare.

Coincidentally it occurred only minutes after a neighbour delivered my missing Sideshow Pale Rider Preacher. I thought the figure was lost forever after FedEx had marked it delivered, and even claimed in their proof of delivery that I'd signed for it. The parcel hadn't even been left next door where couriers occasionally go by accident. The driver must've been away with the fairies, but at least he hadn't stolen it, and at least we have honest residents in the village.

So yesterday was a doubly good day in the end.

That's fantastic!! Congrats on both!! And you should send Fedex a pic, with the neighbor, and a big 🖕

FedEx emailed another "Delivered" confirmation a little while ago which included a link to provide feedback.

The first question was 'how satisfied were you with the delivery?'

I selected 0/10 and gave them both barrels about the competence of their driver in the comment box! :lol

I rib Sideshow a lot in this thread, but I have to give them credit with the delivery issue. After I created the case with FedEx I used Sideshow's report feature and followed it up with an email to explain the details.

When the neighbour brought the parcel to me I went to let FedEx and Sideshow know that the issue had been resolved, and there was already an apologetic email from Sideshow in my inbox saying they'd initiated their own investigation with FedEx.

It gives confidence that when these things occur you're not left alone against the faceless bureaucracy of FedEx who, according to Google results, give people the run around for weeks on end when this situation occurs.

Back