Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d6.jpg

If you answered all eight questions correctly, you survived. You split the $300 with the other ten survivors. $27.
If you won, they'll add your share of the $300 of reward points to your account.

Oh really? I thought just the 3 winners they showed at the end got whatever prize there was. I have no additional points in my account yet.

Also, I didn't see my name up on the 11 survivor list. I thought that meant I didn't answer fast enough, or that 11 survivors answered faster than me. But that doesn't make sense. **** -- now I'm wondering if I missed the first question...?

Oh really? I thought just the 3 winners they showed at the end got whatever prize there was. I have no additional points in my account yet.
Really. If one of these people is you, you will get $. Not immediately, but at some point, they owe you $27.27 or $27.28 or something.
1698710111264.png

Yeah, I saw that, but my name's not there. So now I'm wondering if I missed the 1st question or something. I got all the ones I answered correct. But clearly I'm not among the winners.

Shoot, I only started taking screenshots on Question 4 because I never thought I'd go all the way.

Yeah, I saw that, but my name's not there. So now I'm wondering if I missed the 1st question or something. I got all the ones I answered correct. But clearly I'm not among the winners.
Oh damn. Does it say "Eliminated" at the top of your screen between the 11 survivors and 942 players?

Back