Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They got the huff because...

Michael Hosey
I hate to be the stick in the mud. But isn't the point of your social media to incorporate your products somehow to entice me and others to spending more money. A little office banter is fine, but give me a break. Please take the critique and try to change up a little bit. I buy, your products, I love getting a deal, and I like collecting the awards. But you need to make it easier for us to obtain the awards without spending an hour with this..
I missed that!

135.gif
:lol:rotfl

There's a guy who used to get so angry when we joked with fake codes years ago. He literally shows up just for Spook and anything with free codes, but wants no fun... just the codes.

Is this that guy I wonder?

They got the huff because...

Michael Hosey
I hate to be the stick in the mud. But isn't the point of your social media to incorporate your products somehow to entice me and others to spending more money. A little office banter is fine, but give me a break. Please take the critique and try to change up a little bit. I buy, your products, I love getting a deal, and I like collecting the awards. But you need to make it easier for us to obtain the awards without spending an hour with this..
Got the huff? Is the Huffington Post investigating Sideshow? If so, oh my!

Back