Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone who emailed a meme by Friday is supposed to get $10 for that. It seems safe to assume the $4 is for both the $2 lottery on the 22nd and the $2 lottery on Friday. Anybody who was there for one but missed the other and still got $4 should probably consider themselves lucky.

Anyone who emailed a meme by Friday is supposed to get $10 for that. It seems safe to assume the $4 is for both the $2 lottery on the 22nd and the $2 lottery on Friday. Anybody who was there for one but missed the other and still got $4 should probably consider themselves lucky.
When did they announce the meme email thing? I didn't see it on the FB group.

When did they announce the meme email thing? I didn't see it on the FB group.
It wasn't so much announced as it was a post of Paul's asking people to meme a photo of him dressed as the demonic clown-thing figure they looked at on Unsealed and Revealed while Guy looked uncomfortable. You probably skipped over it. Kinda unsettling.

Last edited:
Got the $4 as well. So is it confirmed that it was for two separate events, $2 each? Or was it for this last event that was supposedly $2 but he ended up giving everyone $4 instead?

Only a couple of folks on the FB page said they got them...looks like they got picked from those that sent in.
Sometimes people are quiet about it. Paul said they got sixty emails, and Autumn responded "we should give those people $10 in rewards." I wouldn't have expected everyone to say something.

Back