Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have some ideas what to spend roughly $200 in rewards on? I missed out on the ONE thing that really interested me I thought was worth it last year and the wait list didn't come through. Since I can't just buy a gift card (grumble grumble) I'm wondering what I could get that would be flippable quick or whatever. Anyone want to just buy them at a discount? I'm about done with this company. Didn't even bother with Geeksgiving after the crash show that was Spook this year.

Anyone have some ideas what to spend roughly $200 in rewards on? I missed out on the ONE thing that really interested me I thought was worth it last year and the wait list didn't come through. Since I can't just buy a gift card (grumble grumble) I'm wondering what I could get that would be flippable quick or whatever. Anyone want to just buy them at a discount? I'm about done with this company. Didn't even bother with Geeksgiving after the crash show that was Spook this year.
Shoretrooper grunt

I guess this is it for me - just cashed in on my Sideshow Rewards. :cry:

I wish I had waited until after all the Christmas Reward giveaways but I can't do anymore of these livestreams. When is everyone else cashing in and what are you all getting?! Good luck everyone!

I cashed all of mine in in late September. Got the ROTJ Scout Trooper fully with them. Now I have til next September to accrue more points and til they start expiring. Hopefully I'll have enough for another figure by then, and hopefully there'll be something I actually want too!

I guess this is it for me - just cashed in on my Sideshow Rewards. :cry:

I wish I had waited until after all the Christmas Reward giveaways but I can't do anymore of these livestreams. When is everyone else cashing in and what are you all getting?! Good luck everyone!
cool, what did you get? and how many rewards points?

Back