Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear I'm subscribed to that, but I get maybe 1 notification every couple of months? Haha.
You might want to try unfollow/re-follow the No Banter thread to "reset" the system - and then click on every email you get from that thread to keep you updated. It says on the email "You will not receive any further emails about this thread until you have read the new messages." With a thread as busy as this one you can skip a few when they come in rapid succession - but with the No Banter thread click on everything.

Got it too!

Thanks to everyone yesterday!

I missed the $5 one from last week. I got an alert but I ignored it thinking it was for something else since I wasn't expecting anything. :mad: About an hour later I looked and saw that it was for a reward drop and got very annoyed at myself for not looking closely at the alert! Now I know I have to be vigilant!

Just seems kinda random now. Is there some event going on now? The 12 days of Christmas? Are there supposed to be more reward drops through Christmas?

Got it too!

Thanks to everyone yesterday!

I missed the $5 one from last week. I got an alert but I ignored it thinking it was for something else since I wasn't expecting anything. :mad: About an hour later I looked and saw that it was for a reward drop and got very annoyed at myself for not looking closely at the alert! Now I know I have to be vigilant!

Just seems kinda random now. Is there some event going on now? The 12 days of Christmas? Are there supposed to be more reward drops through Christmas?
There should be a lottery on the game show this Friday.

I received $9 in RP today and I'm assuming it was from yesterday's event...which I really didn't participate in except that I entered the SSC Live code and left it on while I was working.

I finally noticed that I won $3 in RP. I didn't realize that I got all the other RP lotteries too! :lol

Back