Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay that YT part I did right. So you had to sign up to StreamYard like at the very beginning of Spook for that to even be a thing then? Just trying to keep this stuff straight.
You can do it now, and it should work....just click on the link at the FB post for the show.

The people on YouTube were saying the giveaways only work if you're watching on Facebook. So I went to Facebook.

I saw my name come up on two of the lotteries on YT.

They explained in the last event that each lottery only takes a selection of the total number of people, so you won't always see your name.

So if you get a facebook link and click on it it takes you to the Rewards Drop screen. Should you just leave the last window open and don't bother to click the new link? Hope that makes sense.

So if you get a facebook link and click on it it takes you to the Rewards Drop screen. Should you just leave the last window open and don't bother to click the new link? Hope that makes sense.
"Get a Facebook link" meaning what? Where are you getting this link? What is a "Rewards Drop screen?" No, it didn't make sense, LOL.

OK, someone on YouTube just won the drawing, so I guess YouTube works for it.

I just tuned into this live stream for the first time, and it was torture. Not sure if I should commend you guys for soldiering on for the entire week listening to these hosts for some paltry $1 codes, or if you're all just a bunch of masochists.

Back