Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the second one but when you say don't close the window, you mean the screen window right? Not the window inside the screen where it says you won $1 and an X to close? I left that window earlier open after missing the first lottery and it just popped up with the $1.

Got a $1 randomly in my email lol. I'mma try to not spend it all in one place.

What are they doing this year anyway? Haven't had the mental fortitude to keep up with their fuckery this time around.

Got the second one but when you say don't close the window, you mean the screen window right? Not the window inside the screen where it says you won $1 and an X to close?
The app window, where they're running the lottery game.

Okay that YT part I did right. So you had to sign up to StreamYard like at the very beginning of Spook for that to even be a thing then? Just trying to keep this stuff straight.

Okay that YT part I did right. So you had to sign up to StreamYard like at the very beginning of Spook for that to even be a thing then? Just trying to keep this stuff straight.

I think that only applies to the Facebook streams. :unsure:

Back