Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh? You don?t want First Order Snowtrooper 2 pack ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol. I wonder how many more of those sets (as well as the Executioner Trooper) Sideshow still has in-stock. I would think they’re getting close to being out of them after like five years.

As far as the codes I’m not desperate enough to be glued to social media for under $5. If I happen to see one in time to redeem it then fine but otherwise I don’t care that much.

just realized i missed the $1 code earlier because i verified it but didn't save it. that's on me, got this $2 code.

:lol. I wonder how many more of those sets (as well as the Executioner Trooper) Sideshow still has in-stock. I would think they’re getting close to being out of them after like five years.

They still have Chitauri Commander since like 2013 or something, I wonder how many of those they have too.

I hate the way Sideshow has changed the code redemption page. Over complicated and misleading. It tells you the hour-long expiration time of a code even if it reaches the max number within minutes. Every event they seem to make this game worse for folks

What a joke , the promo code is good for one hour, 5 min into the code and sorry reached Limit

Yup, first one where I am actually in the redeeming window. But usage limit reached. Don't think I am getting any $ this year.

This new code redemption system where the codes have usage caps is another reason why I probably won’t even bother with the points this year. I feel like that’s going to be almost impossible unless you really watch and redeem like instantly.

Back