Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Code expired at 3pm Pacific. Not quite all day when they send it out 3 hours before expiration.

Really seems like they are just trying to not give out as much reward points and if that's the case I'd rather they were just upfront about it instead of putting ****** systems in place that benefits no one but them.

Also, notice on the Rewards page you can't just enter the code and hit Redeem, you now have to click "Redeem Code", which redirects you again to enter the code.

zNOJpSu.png

Actually it redirects you to "check promo code" now. So I guess the system has to "check" the code and THEN you press another button to confirm it. smh.

So I guess a good idea would be bookmarking this page https://www.sideshow.com/code cause it will just take you directly to the 'check promo code page' and you can skip the old page entirely.

Actually it redirects you to "check promo code" now. So I guess the system has to "check" the code and THEN you press another button to confirm it. smh.

So I guess a good idea would be bookmarking this page https://www.sideshow.com/code cause it will just take you directly to the 'check promo code page' and you can skip the old page entirely.

I can't say this is necessarily worse than what was happening since halfway through New York Sideshow Con with putting a code into the box, hitting redeem, watching the page reload and add nothing, and then having to re-enter the code and hit redeem again.

Last edited:
Are we to pre-registration for Spook yet? Can't wait to maybe get a chance to sorta try to redeem codes to use on the waitlist item I may possibly have a chance to see convert if the moons are in the right alignment, salt is thrown over the right shoulder, coin turns up heads and credit cards decline.

From Sideshow, basically if you dont get any codes, get over it:

Hey all! Here's your guide to the new email reward code drops for Spooktacular, just in case anyone has questions. First of all, you MUST register at Spooktacular.com in order to be eligible for these email reward code drops. It's the only way to be in the running for them.

1. These new email reward code drops are IN ADDITION to regular random code drops that we always do, not instead of them. Codes will still drop all over the place at any time!

2. At random times, at any point during Spooktacular, a random number of people will be selected to receive a random number of reward points.

3. It could be 2,000 people, it could be 100 people, it could be 5 people... it's random!

4. The code value might be $1, maybe $10, maybe $100... you never know!

5. Each person selected for a code drop will get a unique code that can only be redeemed by one person. If you get a code and you share it, and someone else uses it before you... you won't get that code!

6. You could get selected for a code every time or never. It's completely random. If you never get picked, blame technology.

7. Once a code goes out by email, you do have a limited time to claim it, but that time is a few hours from the time it went out.

8. Sometimes it won't be a reward code. Sometimes it will be an exclusive giveaway opportunity. You'll get a link to click on to go register for that giveaway. Only people who open their email, click on the link and register will be entered to win.

9. When a code or giveaway opportunity goes out by email, we'll drop social posts letting people know something was emailed out to random people so go check your inbox to see if it's you!

Basically, we've just opened up another platform for Spooktacular rewards and giveaways! This one is perfect for people who can't stay glued to our social channels 24/7 but still want a chance to play along. There are still time limits, but they are hours long instead of minutes long. If you get a code, that's yours and yours alone to redeem in time! No one will swoop in and grab it away, and you don't have to drop everything as soon as it happens.

If you have any other questions or if something is confusing, feel free to ask here! I'm happy to help.

I can't say this is necessarily worse than what was happening since halfway through New York Sideshow Con with putting a code into the box, hitting redeem, watching the page reload and add nothing, and then having to re-enter the code and hit redeem again.

Maybe not but that was not a great system.

Anything which adds to the time taken to input a code when the codes are limited or even timed can only cause frustration.

It still would be the same thing, but even with more steps.

Sounds like a second round of email codes just went out...I'm 0 for 2 so far...Yayyyyy....
I'm not seeing any indication of that. No one is talking about it in the Facebook group tonight that I can see, plus Autumn's guide to this whole "random" thing says that they'll be posting on the social media channels to give people a heads up, and I'm not seeing that, either.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

I'm not seeing any indication of that. No one is talking about it in the Facebook group tonight that I can see, plus Autumn's guide to this whole "random" thing says that they'll be posting on the social media channels to give people a heads up, and I'm not seeing that, either.

A Ted Moro posted he got one, but as I re-read it, it was one for a promo code for a figure discount...not a reward code.

There was just a video Alex and Guy at Spooktacular

that flashed up a message onscreen RANDOMCODE

When I input it at 03:59 it said it expired at 1:00AM PDT

So it expired before the video was shown!

???? WTF
Second code and it was immediately bad. Great first day so far.

Don?t think the code email goes out anymore. Would just put Tapatalk notifications for this thread and the No Banter thread, that?s worked well for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back