Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

These guys really are oblivious to what we want, people are tuning in to see new collectibles, nothing else.

BS they dropped a code before the livestream. Sitting here waiting for it to go live, get a text from my friend and still missed it in like 3 minutes. In comments in stream they said it lasted 7 minutes. ****ing liars.

And for some reason my thread notifications all of a sudden are going into my SPAM folder.

I don't see it anywhere on Instagram, and I also don't see it on any of their other social channels!

So they posted a code on Instagram, nine minutes before the live stream started, to "give an advantage to fans who are actively engaged with their content." Sure.

So they posted a code on Instagram, nine minutes before the live stream started, to "give an advantage to fans who are actively engaged with their content." Sure.

Makes no sense, I follow hundreds of people on Instagram, what am I meant to do sit on their page all day every day?

Makes no sense, I follow hundreds of people on Instagram, what am I meant to do sit on their page all day every day?
During Spooktacular, that's kinda the idea, but this isn't supposed to be Spooktacular. They're off to a really ****ty start.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

An hour and a 1/2 for 1st livestream and they probably won't give out another code. What a waste of my time so far. I don't think I'm even gonna watch any more this week. So ****** they gave out a code minutes before and it even was expired by the time the livestream started.

No code, what a waste of time, hardly anything of interest shown either. Way smaller than their previous one. I'm out.

An hour and a 1/2 for 1st livestream and they probably won't give out another code. What a waste of my time so far. I don't think I'm even gonna watch any more this week. So ****** they gave out a code minutes before and it even was expired by the time the livestream started.

They tried to claim that the first code lasted over 7 minutes when it didn't even last 2.

Back