Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All good things must come to an end, I guess.

I have better things to do than constantly watch their socials all day every day in the hopes of a few dollars.

I even had SSC open on my computer to my reward points and when I initially put it in I was kicked out and had to resign in and usage then exceeded ..all of 2minutes max

If you wanna do away with the codes SSC just do away with em

such a tease.

just the tip SSC, just the tip.....

I even had SSC open on my computer to my reward points and when I initially put it in I was kicked out and had to resign in and usage then exceeded ..all of 2minutes max

If you wanna do away with the codes SSC just do away with em

such a tease.

just the tip SSC, just the tip.....

When I first put it in it took me back to their home page, then I tried again and it actually went through - much to my surprise.

You said it! Worst year to limit codes. People have less money to spend and need positivity more than ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just went to provide feedback through their support on this terrible new system and got put into that queueing system again :lol

Thats too bad, I guess codes are pretty much done. Seems silly to do them at all if basically nobody can get them.

I guess I can't really complain, though, considering they gave me hundreds of dollars worth of free money over the past few years.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Thats too bad, I guess codes are pretty much done. Seems silly to do them at all if basically nobody can get them.

I guess I can't really complain, though, considering they gave me hundreds of dollars worth of free money over the past few years.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

And how much money have you given THEM in the last few years? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the demise of the comics industry, and the pop culture movie industry that drive their sales, they are just alienating their most loyal customers. Their pricing, shipping, and attitude are just sealing their fate. Their last live event was unwatchable covering the same stuff every day. They too will be on life support soon. It was fun while it lasted more often than not, but all things come to an end.

I wonder how many codes were redemmed by people who have a purchase history of 0.

Oh well, I recevied a lot of these from Sideshow in the past, and it was fun while it lasted.

Back