Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Help! I used to get a bunch of those 20-25 dollar codes that I can use for my preorder a year ago. Since then, I still continued to make insane purchases on Hot Toys, but I havent gotten a single coupon or code. I have at least bought 10 + hot toys this year, and no codes....Is there something wrong with my account? Lol.

Help! I used to get a bunch of those 20-25 dollar codes that I can use for my preorder a year ago. Since then, I still continued to make insane purchases on Hot Toys, but I havent gotten a single coupon or code. I have at least bought 10 + hot toys this year, and no codes....Is there something wrong with my account? Lol.

The $25 order codes usually post to your account 30-40 days, after the order completes. These 10 Hot Toys purchases you've made, are they all PO's or straight buys? If they're all PO's the order codes won't come until after the purchase is complete. If they have completed, and still no purchase codes have posted, then I would assume there is something amiss.

The $25 order codes usually post to your account 30-40 days, after the order completes. These 10 Hot Toys purchases you've made, are they all PO's or straight buys? If they're all PO's the order codes won't come until after the purchase is complete. If they have completed, and still no purchase codes have posted, then I would assume there is something amiss.

Medicineman3 is correct. The $25 promo codes that are good for HT pre-orders arrive 40 days after they ship an order to you, i.e., coincidental to when your reward points post. There may be a 2-3 day lag at most, but I've been getting them consistently this year. They're good for @2 weeks, and (of course) they always seem to expire a few days before something I want goes up for pre-order. Go figure. :lol

I recently did get a $25 code for a pre order I made, but not for a second pre order. I also only received one $25 code 40 days after I got my order, like everyone is saying, but didn’t get a second code even though I had 2 separate orders.

I recently did get a $25 code for a pre order I made, but not for a second pre order. I also only received one $25 code 40 days after I got my order, like everyone is saying, but didn’t get a second code even though I had 2 separate orders.

Same here. 2 items arrived on the same day, after the 40 days only got 1 code. Used it quickly then within hours got another code. Used it but got nada since. Guess it's just the way the system works now. Next time have to delay a flex so they don't ship at the same time I guess.

Yes! They were all Preorders. And we all know that Hot Toys has been extending their ETA, so yeah it wont be a while till the order completes. The last preorder I made was for the Luke that is coming in in 2022...LOL..... Oh wait, my homemade spiderman suit came in last week. So I guess wait a few more weeks? Any, I never knew any of that. Thanks for sharing the info boys!

Super annoyed at myself that I let my $25 off code for getting Punisher War Machine expire, was going to use it on the Mandalorian but forgot about it, e-mailed them asking if they could do me a courtesy and give me another code, but this one's just for in-stock stuff, and only Marvel Hot Toys.

if you don't need it, I am desperately looking for one... You can also give me your referral number and it will be a win - win situation...

:)

Getting ready to preorder Ashoka. Do referrals work on preorders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you don't need it, I am desperately looking for one... You can also give me your referral number and it will be a win - win situation...

:)

It looks like they've changed up the codes and they get auto loaded to accounts and aren't shareable anymore. The days of freely usable box codes are over.

Really don't understand why they don't let you share codes anymore, if I'm not going to use it then it may as well go to someone else that will.

Cuz Sideshow is just barely scraping by! $22 shipping and $50 mark ups on figures is only barely keeping the lights on!

Indeed. I really wanted to order Leia the other day but with tax and shipping its almost $300. To rich for my blood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my experience, their customer service for parts replacements and defects is still as good as ever, but every other aspect of Sideshow has gone down the drain.

yup I'll second the parts replacement :lecture: Even over a year after the first 1/6 comic superman was sold out (and even longer from when I had purchased it), I contacted SS for a replacement boot as the joint socket has cracked and to my surprise they still sent me one, no questions asked.

So checking back in with yall, I got my code from the Hot Toys spiderman homemade suit I ordered. But it doesnt work with anything except the journals, sideshow items like keychains, small statues etc. What gives? It was also posted to my account but again not eligible for any hot toys preorder or instock items.

Wow, that sucks!

I've been dutifully ordering from Sideshow because of those coupons. But if they disappear, I may have to start going to Alter Ego or BBTS or even try Timecent.

Back