Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, the last code was the last code of the day...Autumn/Buffy said the time of code drops have changed though. Codes will drop between 6AM-9 PM PST now. Originally they said they would drop 8 AM- 8 PM.

Been so busy moving the last few days havent had a second to check.

What's the low down? How many codes/days have I missed?

Any idea how many more left?

SS's website has been horribly slow (or completely down) during this event so far, so make sure you are logged in to your account all week (you'll be auto-logged out after several hours of inactivity, so don't let this happen!) and then get yourself on the Your Rewards page of Your Account so all you have to do when a code is live is enter it in the "Enter code" field on this page and hit Redeem. It's obviously no guarantee that you'll be able to redeem the code before it expires if their website is having problems, but doing this makes for the least amount of page loading/clicking that is possible once a code is live.

All three codes yesterday were live for just 10 minutes (this matches the availability of the $5 codes in recent events, but the $2 and $3 codes were live for 20 minutes during their most recent Birthday Extravaganza event in March), so it appears that they have reduced the time availability of the $2 and $3 codes for this event.

Let's hope they keep offering $10 a day, though- $70 given out for free during this event would be very generous!

So, the last code was the last code of the day...Autumn/Buffy said the time of code drops have changed though. Codes will drop between 6AM-9 PM PST now. Originally they said they would drop 8 AM- 8 PM.

Where did you see this updated time info? In the Let Your Geek Side Show video when the LYGSSCONHANG was released?

I get lags at 2 points: 1) when I'm trying to open the thread (or refresh the page in the thread) to copy the code (or even see it so I can transcribe it), and 2) once I finally paste the code into the field on the Sideshow site and hit submit, it hangs for what feels like forever!

I have both pages open and ready to go at all times, on my desktop computer, my ipad and my cell phone.

Luckily, I don't seem to get kicked off Sideshow's site so at least I don't have to worry about that.

I thought it logged you out after like 20 min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It used to, but sometime recently (maybe earlier this year or last year), they made some change on their website where (at least for me) they don't log you out of Your Account until there is several hours of inactivity. However, during SS event weeks like this one, I make sure I'm logged in several times a day (basically every time I think about it if it's been at least 30-60 minutes).

Yes, at the very end.

Thanks for sharing this updated info! It's good to know that we all have three more hours a day to be expecting/looking out for codes!

So we just not getting any codes then today or? PO?d 2099 tho, super pumped for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, all the morning shows have been a bust. But we'll probably get a code at this "request" live. If they stick with yesterday's formula, we'll get 3 codes per day.

Back