Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It expired after 10 minutes but, again, it never worked correctly for most people.

SS wrote me back on Facebook and told me to email their support team, which I have already done, so I am just waiting on a response from them now.

EDIT: I just got a response to my email. They have already added the $5 to my account. Good on them for taking care of this!

It expired after 10 minutes but, again, it never worked correctly for most people.

SS wrote me back on Facebook and told me to email their support team, which I have already done, so I am just waiting on a response from them now.

EDIT: I just got a response to my email. They have already added the $5 to my account. Good on them for taking care of this!

what's the email?

Any 5 or 10% codes that work for HT Iron Spider out there? I'm almost exclusively on mobile and never get codes that pop up.

SS just gave out a $5 RP code (the first code they've given out in 2019 and since they've redesigned parts of their website) during their live show that ended a few minutes ago. However, it was a mess- many people (including me) got a message saying the RP had been added to their account, but when they go to the RP section of their account, the $5 was not added.

I sent an email to SS so they can hopefully help me.

This is interesting. I wonder if bringing back the codes is in response to all the blow-back from the drama of their letting Susan go. I also received a $20 promo code, in the mail, yesterday. I haven't received one in a long while. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to use it. I've already got three items PO'd...trying to resist the temptation of spending more than I have! :wink1:

This is interesting. I wonder if bringing back the codes is in response to all the blow-back from the drama of their letting Susan go. I also received a $20 promo code, in the mail, yesterday. I haven't received one in a long while. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to use it. I've already got three items PO'd...trying to resist the temptation of spending more than I have! :wink1:

I will gladly use it if you choose not to. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's possible, though my guess is yesterday's code was a test for how redeeming RP codes goes on their updated website (in preparation for giving out codes during Spook and hopefully SDCC and NYCC, if not even more than that). And based on how messed up everything was yesterday, they probably need to give out a couple more test codes before major events like that happen!

I’m also looking for a 10% off HT Marvel figs (specifically Iron Spider) or wolf predator, I tried milling about the site a few times now but it never seems to pop up for me. It’d be greatly appreciated if anyone can help out!

I must live under a rock. Susan was just on Sideshow Live last week. What happened?

I’m also looking for a 10% off HT Marvel figs (specifically Iron Spider) or wolf predator, I tried milling about the site a few times now but it never seems to pop up for me. It’d be greatly appreciated if anyone can help out!

PMed....now the choice is yours....
tenor.gif

Last edited:
PMed....now the choice is yours....
tenor.gif

thanks.gif

Many thanks! :duff

I saw the thing with Susan. Poor form on how to handle letting go of someone after they've been with the company for so long. Crazier that they just take face value off the new guy rather than the one who's been with them forever.

thanks.gif

Many thanks! :duff

I saw the thing with Susan. Poor form on how to handle letting go of someone after they've been with the company for so long. Crazier that they just take face value off the new guy rather than the one who's been with them forever.

Definitely
Don't think I'll bother wasting time with any more videos of unboxing with Simple Jack. That John Wick video was hard to get through.

Definitely
Don't think I'll bother wasting time with any more videos of unboxing with Simple Jack. That John Wick video was hard to get through.

I was done after the Thanos one. Too much self indulgence, and a poorly structured review. And that was before I even knew about all of this.

Seems others are pretty annoyed too as all the SS vids since Susan left have an extremely high dislike ratio (1:1 or in one case even 2:1 in favor of dislikes). The only exception is the wick review has 1k likes and 410 dislikes (which is high considering alot of people who don't know about the situation will just be coming to see one of the first reviews for the figure and drop a like)

Back