Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a 10% pop-up discount to appear for HT Darth Maul (Exclusive, no speeder), which comes out to be better than the $20 coupon I had considered using.

Nice. I’ve tried a few times with different figs but haven’t gotten that discount to pop up. Did you just wait on the actual checkout screen?

Sent from my fully armed and operational battle station using Tapatalk

OK how do you 'get' that to appear?

For me I had something in my basket for a day or so, then was looking around and had the basket open on screen. Then it popped up. To me it seemed like they had programmed it to pop up at a time to push me to finish the purchase of what was in my basket.

Makes sense and works 9/10.

Perhaps try that ?

Nice. I’ve tried a few times with different figs but haven’t gotten that discount to pop up. Did you just wait on the actual checkout screen?

Sent from my fully armed and operational battle station using Tapatalk

OK how do you 'get' that to appear?

I opened up Sideshow in an incognito window in Chrome (I usually have a bunch of tracking blockers running), signed in, put the figure in the cart, and went through the checkout process to the very last page where you confirm payment details/terms and conditions. I don't remember waiting very long, but when I moved my pointer up to highlight the new tab button, a pop-up banner appeared across the top of the page. From there, there was a green button to add the discount to my cart (I actually had to go through this twice because it didn't save the first time through).

I'm also using a VPN (for a US location), if that matters at all.

I just tried it on the movie promo HT IW Cap and got a 10% discount to appear for that too.

For me I had something in my basket for a day or so, then was looking around and had the basket open on screen. Then it popped up. To me it seemed like they had programmed it to pop up at a time to push me to finish the purchase of what was in my basket.

Perhaps try that ?

:exactly:

Everytime i try this I can only get 5% to appear. Want that 10 :gah:
Mine pops up when I hover off screen to the menu bar (when in checkout).

Perhaps try that ?

This is so wild. I was really skeptical that it would work. I tried it and I got a 5% discount. The internet is a crazy place where tricks like this can be shared. Finally ordered IW Iron Man.

I have a 20.00 off coupon that came in the mail. It says me or current resident so I guess anyone can use it. Didn't see anything on the site I wanted right now, anybody need it? Has to be used by May 17th on an item over 100.00. That was quick. It's gone now.

I have a 20.00 off coupon that came in the mail. It says me or current resident so I guess anyone can use it. Didn't see anything on the site I wanted right now, anybody need it? Has to be used by May 17th on an item over 100.00. That was quick. It's gone now.

That sounds like one of those “universal coupons” that will work repeatedly for all accounts (once per account though). After said person that got the code should post it here after they use it to confirm. PLEASE!

Yeah, those seem to work for everyone, one use per month. And now apparently we get a $25 coupon per order (at least I have been) so you basically get a new coupon to use after each order. Definitely going to reach a point where you need to stop ordering :lol

If anyone has the in the mail code they could share that would be awesome. Thank you very much for your time.

Yep, just got one for the Black Widow order I placed last night. Also got one the other day for a non-Endgame Marvel figure as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back