Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings C3L3BR4T3 $20 off

Try DC2014
Thank you. But....

WzJolBB.jpg

Maybe it's DC2O14 lol

Inb4fakecode

Keep in mind that my gripe was with the word "preview" being used for things that are, by all definitions, not previews at all. It's just a bunch of vapid nonsense.

it actually its previews and "teases" but you keep ignoring the teases part :slap

it actually its previews and "teases" but you keep ignoring the teases part :slap

We can all agree that no one likes a tease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I did was ask you how one can 'participate' in an event than consists of a Tease a day.
You took it upon yourself to suggest I'm a troll with no life outside of this forum.

Maybe you should take your own advice and move on while enjoying your daily tease? :wave

I definitely have better thing to do then read a bunch of grown men cry because they want more than SS offered. :wink1:

Get out of here with this tease garbage. There's no teasing being advertised, just REVEALS first and then PREVIEWS. PERIOD. Some people are content to ignore all the facts, including the fact no one is here crying about anything.

Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 12.19.22 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 12.18.42 PM.jpg

You get an email with this image:

Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 12.24.01 PM.jpg

Which you can click to see this other image:

Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 12.25.16 PM.jpg

The could have just written "Coming Soon" in the email and 1. saved the time/effort of paying someone for the trident illustration, 2. not wasted the time of absolutely everyone who clicked on the link.

At this point I don't care about what Sideshow is doing or isn't doing, just about some troll posting here in the thread making unfounded accusations and leveling insults against other members all the while making up some story in their mind about an alternate reality that only they're privy to.

Last edited:

Now, now guys. Surely everyone realizes that we're all so set in our ways that no ones opinion will be changed here. So how about a...

GroupHugbad.jpg

Damn, I've been wrestling (no pun intended) all morning with my gut, feels like I have a face-hugger growing in there and I'm fearful he's going to want out soon. Don't give me any more incentive to up-chuck. ;)

Man, all I want is for them to reissue or make another set of TMNT statues. Has SSC ever done something like that? Reissues?
Yes yes and **** yes
OMG I endorse this. I would LOVE another set of TMNT from Sideshow. Can't believe they haven't made anymore.
Yeah they have the damn comic license and are being serious loafs. They could easily do a comic PFF line and it would get eaten up by fans
Prime1 look like they're doing the Classic Turtles.
They canceled it though :( (for now at least). Probably waiting for the current line to finish selling out, they probably read all the comments about ppl writing how they'll pass this new version for the classic version

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

On another note, Chicky tweeted something about Sideshow trying to get stuff out of port, and that there is a lot of inventory coming. I know there has been some sort of union labor dispute or something going on at the docks in LA. I wonder if some of the December releases got pushed back because of it?

Wouldn't surprise me, it seems to be affecting many things shipped in to the West. When will they realize that our collectibles are a higher priority than their wages? :dunno

Wouldn't surprise me, it seems to be affecting many things shipped in to the West. When will they realize that our collectibles are a higher priority than their wages? :dunno

The labour strife and Chinese new year will delay a lot of product until late February

Get out of here with this tease garbage. There's no teasing being advertised, just REVEALS first and then PREVIEWS. PERIOD. Some people are content to ignore all the facts, including the fact no one is here crying about anything.

View attachment 154974
View attachment 154975

You get an email with this image:

View attachment 154976

Which you can click to see this other image:

View attachment 154977

The could have just written "Coming Soon" in the email and 1. saved the time/effort of paying someone for the trident illustration, 2. not wasted the time of absolutely everyone who clicked on the link.

At this point I don't care about what Sideshow is doing or isn't doing, just about some troll posting here in the thread making unfounded accusations and leveling insults against other members all the while making up some story in their mind about an alternate reality that only they're privy to.

Well good, if you no longer care what SS is doing I no longer have to read you whining about it :clap

They'll realize it once their jobs go elsewhere because there're constantly slowing down the docks because of one union problem or another.

Hey everyone, I found out you can get the Bruce, Alfred and armory set for $525 shipped. If you live in California , you'll be paying tax but it's not bad. Came out to under $575.

Go to

WBshop.com - The Official Online Store of Warner Bros. Studios

There is a link to activate a coupon for $100 off $500 or more on in stock items. Look for the armory, add it and check out. You might need to add s random item to get it to work. Shipping is free too on orders over $500.

You're welcome

Back