Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

I'm waiting to shower. Waiting on a code.

I'm new to this too but I'll be patient. I was just wondering how this all works when you win something even if it's just points. I sent my email with the information needed. Now I must wait.

I won points from her last year. If you've already emailed her then I would wait a week after spook and if the points aren't there then try to talk to her on twitter or email her again.

I won points from her last year. If you've already emailed her then I would wait a week after spook and if the points aren't there then try to talk to her on twitter or email her again.

Will do! Thanks for the help! Email has been sent. Now I wait.

I'm new to this too but I'll be patient. I was just wondering how this all works when you win something even if it's just points. I sent my email with the information needed. Now I must wait.

Yeah, just be calm. If it's the end of November/start of December and still nothing, then panic.

I'll let you know when I get mine so you can anticipate when you'll get yours. I don't even want to imagine what Chicky or Susan's inbox folders must look like.

Yeah, just be calm. If it's the end of November/start of December and still nothing, then panic.

I'll let you know when I get mine so you can anticipate when you'll get yours. I don't even want to imagine what Chicky or Susan's inbox folders must look like.
Exactly I'll just be patient.

Constantly refreshing page blehk, is there a way to stream the forum?

Nvrmnd, I guess that wldnt work so well.

Game 7 World Series close tense Game my heart was pounding...Giants just Won 3-2:clap:hi5::yess::

Last edited:

New code is: ENT3RBAY and lose 200 points!

So a year ago they annouced Arkham Asylum 1/4 statues.... think they show them this year? Sorry been lurking for codes for 2 days and I am bored outa my mind!

Now I wait for a new code to appear.:panic:

So a year ago they annouced Arkham Asylum 1/4 statues.... think they show them this year? Sorry been lurking for codes for 2 days and I am bored outa my mind!

I think it was HT related and Bats came out at SDCC.

3-2 close tense Game my heart was pounding...Giants just Won it all:clap:hi5::yess::

WWWHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO HHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!! HELL YEAH IM SO HAPPY GO GIANTS!!!! The only thing to make this day better is another code...make my day sideshow!

Back