Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

That might be a fun contest, if there are enough eligible participants. Beard length contest as a follow up? Possibly?

So... what happened with that "shall we play a game" contest?

Last night I won one of Chicky's twitter contests for $15 in rewards and sent her the email. I haven't received anything yet.

You guys just got to be patient if you've won something. I was curious how it all works too (I assume she goes in manually to adjust your points), but then I think of the sheer amount of people that are sending her emails for these contests. Just be patient, don't expect it to be immediate.

So seeing as am at an average of about 10 posts per year, I think it is time I contribute.

I've been following Spooktacular every year (nothing will ever top the 2009 Readiness kit) and seeing the shift in how things are done has saddened me, but YOU GUYS REFUSE TO BE SUBDUED! The party does not stop!:panic:
Since I've been relying on this thread so heavily for updates, I thought it would be fun to give something back.

How about a giveaway?

This will be for a 6" NECA Big Daddy MOC

All you have to do is post what time you think the next code will go live and the closest guess wins.

My clock says 10:13, let's close the guessing at 10:25. K go.

Neat. 7:55 EST.

Sorry to interrupt. I have a rinzler maquette from Sideshow I'm trying to sell, where should I sell it other than eBay and craigslist

Is that the one I keep seeing relisted on eBay?

Yes it is [emoji3]

It has sold like 3 times, what is the problem?

No one wants to pay the shipping which is like only less than $50 depending where u live in the USA

No lol....no one wants to pay the shipping which is less than $50

That is odd. Anyway, like Col said, pay $25 and you can sell here in the classified section.

Yeah I heard about that...what do you think it's worth? It's not damaged or anything

I think your auctions are a good indicator. $150-200

I just thought it would be worth more since the limited to 250 pieces ...but thanks I'll keep reposting

Is this for real or a routine?

Repost, not report.

You said you'll "keep reposting it" - but as it stands it's a live auction with 46 bis on it, so what's the problem? :dunno
Oh no I'm not cancel it..I'm just saying if it sells at $200 no one wants to pay 1/4 of the price for shipping

Last night I won one of Chicky's twitter contests for $15 in rewards and sent her the email. I haven't received anything yet.

You guys just got to be patient if you've won something. I was curious how it all works too (I assume she goes in manually to adjust your points), but then I think of the sheer amount of people that are sending her emails for these contests. Just be patient, don't expect it to be immediate.

I'm new to this too but I'll be patient. I was just wondering how this all works when you win something even if it's just points. I sent my email with the information needed. Now I must wait.

Back